1000 ways too scam

After getting deposit scammed several times in the buffalo area ive been very cautious...but of course i still find a way to get scammed!!
Girl on trst from canada anouncing her touring schedule in 6 or 7 major us cities and she does not require a deposit.
Great so i text her and she says she sets up her schedule on only fans so go there to contact her.
I go too her only fans and its 25.00 to join it.Im not an onlyfans guy but im thinking maybe its a cheap way to see what im working with so i join.
The content is very disney G rated so of course to get the adult content you have to pay. She offers me some video bundle thats normally 200 for like 40 bucks,so of course i buy it and she is a bit lame in the fucking department but still worth a try.
I contact her on onlyfans for her schedule and she messages me back i have to tip her 25.00 to find out her schedule.
lol...here we go again,a new way to trick a poor client.All she is doing is posting in numerous cities and gets you to join her only fans and pay for content when she really has no intent in showing up in any city.
Why i always end up on the short side of these scams is mind boggling
I miss the old ways.
They arent allowed to discuss that stuff on OF... so right away you should know its a scam.
Why i always end up on the short side of these scams is mind boggling Originally Posted by f1x12r
looks ...up the word cuck ...ans yer mind wills be at ...ease
I didn't know that I will file a complaint on onlyfans..probably won't make any difference
Never ever send a provider money.
Never.
Ever.
So.... In the end, how much more was the cab ride and was she worth it? I mean, you went that far down the path.... Most assume you continued.....
Never ever send a provider money.
Never.
Ever. Originally Posted by demonlover
unless its a gift ????