Border Crossing

Has anyone crossed since 4/1? What’s your go-to reason for crossing? Any issues? Thanks!
Always have a real place to tell them you’re going. A museum, restaurant, club, etc. Research it enough to be able to answer basic questions. Make sure it’s still open, especially for when you’re coming back to U. S.
Always have a real place to tell them you’re going. A museum, restaurant, club, etc. Research it enough to be able to answer basic questions. Make sure it’s still open, especially for when you’re coming back to U. S. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
ya forgot strip club Sir
Has anyone crossed since 4/1? What’s your go-to reason for crossing? Any issues? Thanks! Originally Posted by Onda411
You could try this if you can believe it:

Prostitution in ontario has been decriminalized..i go up at least once a week and many a times i have told customs im going to see a girl.Once in a great while they will ask where i met her.My response? the internet...their response? Have a good time.

You need to stop being a pussy sir Originally Posted by f1x12r
However, be advised, buying sex in Canada HAS NOT been decriminalized.
You could try this if you can believe it:

However, be advised, buying sex in Canada HAS NOT been decriminalized. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
yup, selling has as long as its not street walking
buying went from ok to now a no no. But they look the other way a lot
Crazy Bob is not Crazy.
Simply have a cover story rehearsed, which applies to many types of situations.
I have family up there, so that's an easy answer, regardless of what I'm actually crossing for.
yup, selling has as long as its not street walking
buying went from ok to now a no no. But they look the other way a lot Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
The point is that he's saying it's legal.

IT IS NOT LEGAL ANYMORE!!
The point is that he's saying it's legal.

IT IS NOT LEGAL ANYMORE!! Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
well for her it is now, buying was but not now but was

My bet, If ops say at boarder " coming orver to buy some ass.". he will tell ya his ATF LOL but but but don't test that. As they may send back to over the bridge. And well now on the US side they will as you why did Canada reject you.

ahhhh errrr okkkkkkkkkkkk yes I have been reject at boarder before. One time my car and not me so I walked. US side ahhhh why did they reject your car Sir. mmmm computer parts in truck. SOOOO never go with work car unless willing to walk and leaving car in the same area they strip search a car. I was worried they would take tires off wheels like the car I parked next to
Crazy Bob is not Crazy.
Simply have a cover story rehearsed, which applies to many types of situations.
I have family up there, so that's an easy answer, regardless of what I'm actually crossing for. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
at once upon a time you could say, I wish the hooker lets me cip her so maybe I would have family up here. now na LOL
Are they at all willing to come down here?
Are they at all willing to come down here? Originally Posted by rongiskon
Usually no for the locals. I have seen touring girls come to the states on occasion, but mostly they just hit bigger cites.
Has anyone crossed since 4/1? What’s your go-to reason for crossing? Any issues? Thanks! Originally Posted by Onda411
My god bro...some of these responses!!

Went over this past sunday april 10th.I went on the arrivecan website and filled out my information for my arrival at 330 pm.When i arrived at customs they asked me where was i going.I said im going to hamilton ontario to see my girlfreind.They asked how long i was staying...i said i wasnt sure if i was coming back that night or the following morning.Yhey said have a great night!!

I went to hamilton.Met up,had dinner then rented a hotel room off king street.Had an amazing time and finished up around 1130pm.
I decided to go home at that time.Drove to the queenston lewiston bridge about 1215am. They asked where i went? I said i saw my girlfreind in hamilton.we went out for dinner,had a little fun and now im on my way home.
We joked about dating canadians for about 1 minute and i proceeded to my home.
I am now here telling you what a great time i had and it was well worth it
This woody wood pecker guy is clueless!!
Are they at all willing to come down here? Originally Posted by rongiskon
As a rule they won't come down just to hook. The majority of them don't drive, insurance is crazy expensive and the driving test and licensing is a real pita. I have a couple long time regulars that will give me a heads up if they're coming down for a concert or to go shopping, then we can get together. Also, a lot of them have spent time at the Milton Hilton and aren't allowed in the states. A few years back that body builder/hooker, whose name I have forgotten, got busted at the border for prostitution ( she was coming to meet up with some judge). And that put a scare into the girls to attempt to cross over to work.
As a rule they won't come down just to hook. The majority of them don't drive, insurance is crazy expensive and the driving test and licensing is a real pita. I have a couple long time regulars that will give me a heads up if they're coming down for a concert or to go shopping, then we can get together. Also, a lot of them have spent time at the Milton Hilton and aren't allowed in the states. A few years back that body builder/hooker, whose name I have forgotten, got busted at the border for prostitution ( she was coming to meet up with some judge). And that put a scare into the girls to attempt to cross over to work. Originally Posted by jokacz
They have to be very carefull with this.If us customs find out a girl is working in the usa they can be banned from entering the country for up to 10 years...i know because i saw this happen to a girl first hand.If a girl has any type of adds posted and customs can link her to a crossing she will have issues.