248 + years to grow and become a great nation

And one screwball takes less than 3 years to flush it down the toilet.

Question. Who in their right mind vote for such a total and complete loser. His track record showed he couldn’t govern. I would believe Big Foot was real , before I would ever believe over 80 million people cast a vote for that brain dead moron!
  • Supra
  • 12-28-2023, 10:28 AM
And one screwball takes less than 3 years to flush it down the toilet.

Question. Who in their right mind vote for such a total and complete loser. His track record showed he couldn’t govern. I would believe Big Foot was real , before I would ever believe over 80 million people cast a vote for that brain dead moron! Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Answer: Not me. I saw what he did under Obama... And I know his history of lying and corruption. Again, NOT ME, no way.
I don't believe Joe Biden got 80M+ LEGAL votes.
Biden living rent free here.
  • Supra
  • 12-28-2023, 11:49 AM
Biden living rent free here. Originally Posted by VitaMan
if you say so
Is that your opinion ?
  • Supra
  • 12-28-2023, 12:06 PM
Is that your opinion ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
if you say so
240 years after our founders created the declaration of independence, The country had grown into a great nation.

Built on the idea that you can do and be anything you can dream to be, in a great country like this. They embraced outsiders into this country from other place. Bring us your poor, your tired, hungry and huddled masses....Until 2016. That's when a shit stained incontinent fuck-terd entered into a vacuum of qualifed candidates, Those same founders could never really have imagined a giant orange asshole who would claim to be a quasi-dictator, and king, but would be found to be a rapist, pussy grabbing, female assaulting, Staff Edit, who would be facing 91 felonies...He would refer to the poor and huddled masses as SHIT HOLE countries, and ban people from coming here legally, and that he would be the BEST thing that the idiots on the GOP side would promote.

If those founders were here today, they would literally be throwing that entire party into the boston harbor along with the tea, and then flooding the harbor with whale oil, and setting the entire place on fire because of those same morons. The founders were not just pissing around, and as they pledged their own lives to the constitution whom all public officials take an oath, it's being played with the way it is today would be grounds for hanging- and likely worse.

Fixed it for ya.
  • Supra
  • 12-28-2023, 12:29 PM
240 years after our founders created the declaration of independence, The country had grown into a great nation.

Built on the idea that you can do and be anything you can dream to be, in a great country like this. They embraced outsiders into this country from other place. Bring us your poor, your tired, hungry and huddled masses....Until 2016. That's when a shit stained incontinent fuck-terd entered into a vacuum of qualifed candidates, Those same founders could never really have imagined a giant orange asshole who would claim to be a quasi-dictator, and king, but would be found to be a rapist, pussy grabbing, female assaulting, Staff Edit who would be facing 91 felonies...and that he would be the BEST thing that the idiots on the GOP side would promote. They would literally be throwing that entire party into the boston harbor along with the tea, and then setting the place on fire with oil over those same morons. The founders were not just pissing around, and as they pledged their own lives to the constitution whom all public officials take an oath, it's being played with the way it is today would be grounds for hanging- and likely worse.

Fixed it for ya. Originally Posted by eyecu2

Staff Edit? You are talking about Biden

Trump living rent free here as well

if you say so

SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK
That would be your opinion. And because it is your opinion, you are the one that said it.

No one else can possibly say it, as your opinion is yours and yours alone.
  • Supra
  • 12-28-2023, 12:53 PM
That would be your opinion. And because it is your opinion, you are the one that said it.

No one else can possibly say it, as your opinion is yours and yours alone. Originally Posted by VitaMan
if you say so

SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK
pedophile? You are talking about Biden?
Originally Posted by Supra
I would quote DJT directly - Staff Edit".

But I'll assume that that's the only deference you have mentioned; that you think Joe is a Staff Edit.... But agree with me on the rest of what I stated Trump is. Since you didn't mention it specifically.
if you say so

SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK Originally Posted by Supra

Are you saying it is not your opinion ?
The original post appears to be an opinion of the poster.
  • Supra
  • 12-28-2023, 03:12 PM
I would quote DJT directly - Staff Edit".

But I'll assume that that's the only deference you have mentioned; that you think Joe is a Staff Edit.... But agree with me on the rest of what I stated Trump is. Since you didn't mention it specifically. Originally Posted by eyecu2
You are talking about children and and this is in violation of the rules. I am not going to comment on your comments. Perhaps you should edit before the mods see it?
It kills trumptards that the economy is way better than trump ever dreamed of. If it wasn't for fucktard trump fucking up covid we'd be in a much better place all around.