Preferred411 vs BackPage

For the Dallas area, which one of these is the safest...as in not getting arrested?

thanx
Damn sure NOT backpage.
  • lay
  • 04-23-2012, 05:05 PM
dont you have to pay for p411
BP is rolling the dice.
Is that bacon I smell?
dont you have to pay for p411 Originally Posted by lay
If you can;t afford to pay for P411, you are in the wrong hobby my friend.

Lina
Yea if ur worried about the price of p411 the hobby isnt for u. Maybe bp is better for u but ur privacy level will be scarce
I hate bp!!!! much better clients on p411
No matter what city you are in, preferred 411 is ALWAYS a better option. Girls actually have to be screened to be a part of preferred 411. That's definitely not the case at backpage.
There are some nice gals that use BP; but if you want to run across bait and switch, pimps,NCNS,crazy people and LE then BP is your best bet.
Most of the gals that use P411 have a little more class, are safer, usually look like their pictures, Usually show up when they are suppossed to and you can get their prices and sometimes their things they like to do.
I am a P411 boy and proud of it.
If you can;t afford to pay for P411, you are in the wrong hobby my friend.

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
Well said!!!!!
The three most important words for hobbyists are, research, research, and research. The three most important words for providers are screen, screen, and screen. P411 is the tool for both to be able to safely hobby. Yes, it does cost some money to use the services, but as Lina stated, if you do not want to pay for the services, you are in the wrong hobby - sort of like jumping out of an airplane without a parachute (probably not the best analogy, but you get the idea.) I use P411 - it definitely makes research easier for me, which makes playing easier. I know that the provider is verified; she is a provider. However, more research is required to discover whether or not your experience would be worth spending your hard earned cash. For that part of research, I use this site as well as another site (TER). For the ladies, P411 does the basic screening of us hobbyists for them...to be verified, another verified provider must "verify" us stating that we are what we state we are, hobbyists and NOT something else. Of course, just because we are verified does not mean that we are all good and safe... for that part, more screening is required. For that part, they call others that are on the list that verified us and/or there are websites that identify the butt heads. BP? Well you are taking your chances...I like to get what I pay for so I do my research. P411 - greatly increases the odds that I will enjoy my time with the lady I play with for the time. So to simplify - P411 = good; BP = not so good, bad... Stay safe, have fun...
what they said!!!!
Actually I think this question is like a special IQ test. You know, the ones were if you answer a certain way you are not very smart.

Usually I believe in not disputing people's preferences, but really the only reason to prefer BP to P411 is the money, and as someone wisely said above, if you can't afford the annual fee for P411, you really should reconsider being in this hobby.