May be a stuoud question!

Ok, so, I just moved to Texas a little while back, before I moved here, I had a regular friend to excercise what I think is a fetish! I've seen some folks who call it worship. I love to eat pussy (sorry if im not supposed to use that language) is it weird to book with a provider just for this? Seems like it might be out of the ordinary? Idk? Just since I made the move to Tx and haven't had much luck finding a regular friend for this I have used a provider once here in San Marcos, she said she would rather not do that again, that it seemed odd to her and she just wasn't interested in that. Am I out of line? Should I just be trying my luck in bars and the sketchy sex/dating sights? Thanks for your input
Ok, so, I just moved to Texas a little while back, before I moved here, I had a regular friend to excercise what I think is a fetish! I've seen some folks who call it worship. I love to eat pussy (sorry if im not supposed to use that language) is it weird to book with a provider just for this? Seems like it might be out of the ordinary? Idk? Just since I made the move to Tx and haven't had much luck finding a regular friend for this I have used a provider once here in San Marcos, she said she would rather not do that again, that it seemed odd to her and she just wasn't interested in that. Am I out of line? Should I just be trying my luck in bars and the sketchy sex/dating sights? Thanks for your input Originally Posted by happyfatty

Not out of line at all, I mean there are people that love Scat and that's just a shitty situation lol. keep looking I think you will find the provider you are looking for. Good luck
Dude.. You like eating pussy. Nothing wrong with that at all. I'm sure you'll find a provider more than willing to let you pay her for the privilege.
You must not be doing it right. That's the only explanation.
There was a great provider in the Dfw area that offered DATY only specials. Fawn I think retired, and Kylee hot chick, are just two that come to mind that I've seen who love it.
That would be great to find a DATY only special!!
That would be great to find a DATY only special!! Originally Posted by happyfatty
I think you'd be well advised to post in your local ISO forum. I'd be surprised if any providers found the idea objectionable, unless there's something off-brand about your style of cunnilingus. You're not biting or anything, are you?