Disappearing and reappearing provider showcase link

Just became aware of something very strange that the techno staff may need to investigate, and I definitely want to warn providers. The link to My Showcase was missing for a while under my avatar at left, yet I did nothing that would cause that to happen. Panicked me for a moment, but my showcase was still there when I looked in my control panel. I hit the "Save Showcase" button at the bottom of the page, and the link returned.

Happened again a few minutes later, showcase link gone from avatar, went in and saved showcase, link reappeared. Just realized this occurs every time I edit a previous post. What gives?

I've noticed a couple of other providers with suddenly missing showcases who might also be experiencing this. Possibly a glitch with the remodel?
It's a possibility, if it continues to happen please email websupport@eccie.net and the site admins will look into it.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
I posted in the ladies section about this, just in case, as it certainly affects provider visibility. Perhaps someone else will report a similar incident.

Thanks, Spice.
^^^ When it doesn't show for you,....does it not show to you for other ladies avatards as well? Maybe it is just a local problem with your browser not loading the page right like some folks with the login screen.

I checked a few pages and i can see it.

I also checked out SpiceHimUp's showcase,....and....let me tell you,....purple labia are disgusting.
At least one other lady has told me that she has experienced the same thing. However, the issue seems to have resolved satisfactorily. Missing showcase link only applies to whatever post is being edited at the time, and returns to the avatar once a lady moves on from that post. Saving showcase turns out to be incidental and unnecessary.

Happens on such a limited basis that most probably never notice the link blinks out to begin with.