How should I handle this??

Basically, I hit up a provider Ive never seen before. Active on social medias, and tryst, and has a few reviews on here.

Ended up setting up a meeting last min, so I made a deposit via cashapp. Did verfication ext.

Once I got closer I looked for a bank, and none were open and basically she told me I could send the rest via cashapp. Once I got to the location we went upstairs and I sent the rest via cashapp.

We talked for a while, and this is where Im confused and Im lost. She told me she doesnt drink much but it was a rough day so she had a few drinks. However as we talked ( super awkward ) she was falling asleep. She ended up leaving the room, and texted me she felt sick and she forgot to take her medication ( So I assumed she took her meds as she drank .... )

Anyways I texted her I would leave and maybe someother time, and told her to just cashapp me back.

I leave, and the following day I text around 1pm asking her how shes feeling ext. No response.

I ended up cashapping about 4.

Should I dispute this transaction if she doesnt respond, I dont know what to do. I dont seek companions often so I am curious on whats the best way to go about it.
... Ah, blimey! ... Always gotta help the new joeys
with good advice.

... Pay attention, lad... This might be on the final.

That Australian fellow from films, "Godfather" and what-not
had a saying - "... and THIS is the business we have chosen."

... So you take what happened to you as a lesson learned,
and let it go... Then lace up yer shoes and hop back out
on-to the pitch for another go.

... With a DIFFERENT pretty-bird this time!

#### Salty
did she thank you for paying her bar tab ????
Dispute it if you want to, but its not like you're going to take it to Better Business Bureau. It was only 4, could've been worse. Your best bet is to not have anything to do with this skeezer. Once they find a way to flake on you and you accept it, they'll always do it. Women have no honor, much less ones that sell ass
1st... don't pay a deposit

2nd... always pay in cash

3rd... immediately leave if the provider has been drinking or is on drugs

4th... if the provider doesn't refund you or reschedules the date, name the provider to warn other potential clients of the provider's unsavory actions and then dispute the transaction.
Agree with Eastside, out her!

This type of behavior is what is wrong with the hobby.
Always, pay cash, only when she shows up.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I am a newbie. They have been reviewed on here and I would hate to put negative feedback out there even if I did get screw ( not even in a good way )
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2021, 05:17 PM
You can start by posting who she is, I never understand why tricks want to protect bad behavior and thiefs, cash app won't give you anything back, you entered her as receiver, entered the amount, then entered your password before sending her the free $ for ripping you off. Who's the whore?
Wasnt asking for technecal support on cashapp, your insane if you think any of these online payments cant be refunded besides crypto.

Also I will make a post who it is in 48 hours. Shit happens, and I will always give the benefit of the doubt.
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2021, 06:12 PM
Wasnt asking for technecal support on cashapp, your insane if you think any of these online payments cant be refunded besides crypto.

Also I will make a post who it is in 48 hours. Shit happens, and I will always give the benefit of the doubt. Originally Posted by FlowFlow
Cash app isn't a regular bank where your money is protected, benefit of the doubt? She already shafted you and you want a 48hr vaseline job before finally saying that she got you. making a public thread without her name is useless, who's the thirsty whore?
Want to make a wager and escro the money? Ill bet you $400 Ill get it back, via cashapp. Stick to riding horses texas
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2021, 08:37 PM
Want to make a wager and escro the money? Ill bet you $400 Ill get it back, via cashapp. Stick to riding horses texas Originally Posted by FlowFlow
If you do as bad as getting some pussy after paying for it with your betting you're gonna keep taking L's, you're gonna learn a second lesson this week after trying to get a refund via cash app

I'm on your side buddy, I'm not the enemy, expose the whore so another rookie doesn't fall for the same play.....
... Hmmmm... Now THIS is getting good.

... Giving advice can be rather unrewarding...

That olde Australian philosophy bloke named Confuchess
had a Great saying: "No good deed goes unpunished."

### Salty
I'm seeing a lot of disrespectful comments in this thread.
I sincerely hope the diligent moderating team is hounding each post to issue infractions.
Its a good practice to be fervently obsessed with discouraging users that frequent your website from sharing information and generating clicks
I'm seeing a lot of disrespectful comments in this thread.
I sincerely hope the diligent moderating team is hounding each post to issue infractions.
Its a good practice to be fervently obsessed with discouraging users that frequent your website from sharing information and generating clicks Originally Posted by FatCity