Minivan for quick nap in back

Minivan are cool have carpet bottom and can sleep the long ways. Do still make and good Mimi vans for car dates.
With or without windows?
With or without windows? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes a cargo van better.
I walking to favorite hooker. Panel van stop sliding door open. Say get in. I run fast. They rob steal scam. Winn dixie almost not see favorite hooker. Whew
Winnebago think best.
Car dates: How classy.
Way back in HS I had a 66 Jeep Wagoneer. It was so large I had a mattress in the back.

My GF and I used to head to the drive in, watch the doubleheader, nookie, and head home late with movie tickets in our pocket.

Miss those days!
Ripmany: The following is a well-meant suggestion made without intended mockery or sarcasms.

Please think about composing your posts in your mother tongue, then using one of the translation programs to render it into English.
Ripmany: The following is a well-meant suggestion made without intended mockery or sarcasms.

Please think about composing your posts in your mother tongue, then using one of the translation programs to render it into English. Originally Posted by ICU 812
My mother use to proread all my home work she was so smart. She pass 20 years ago.
ICU 812 - They sell Ripmany decoder rings in Oklahoma…
Oklahoma?

Without any malicious intent: I would have thought west Africa.
I just thought his location was okay
I thought rip was deaf. Seriously, not everyone was taught writing & spelling. His posts can take some decoding vut I think it's gotten a lil better
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2023, 08:02 PM
Way back in HS I had a 66 Jeep Wagoneer. It was so large I had a mattress in the back.

My GF and I used to head to the drive in, watch the doubleheader, nookie, and head home late with movie tickets in our pocket.

Miss those days! Originally Posted by Fizley
I use to go to a drive-in with a side chick I had, I remember that they sold steak tacos at this drive-in, I would send her to buy some tacos and then came the hour long bbbj. The stuff I took for granted, We never did watch a fill movie
I had a Dodge conversion van in the 90s. Banged a HS counselor in there after school more than once.
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2023, 03:01 PM
I had a Dodge conversion van in the 90s. Banged a HS counselor in there after school more than once. Originally Posted by slowmover
I've fucked or gotten blown in all my vehicles the past 30 years