Is there any way to tell if someone potentially has an STD?

Just like any sign that someone might seems off? Like I wouldn't be wrong to assume that if someone works out of an agency or and AAMP or any other sort of organized place, that the chances that they would hire someone with something would be non existent as if anybody put two and two together that they got an STD from said place then that place would be finished. Right?
^^^haha no that’s not correct I’m sure you can’t solely blame the girl and them believe that what if it wasn’t true. I’ve never worked at an amp but I would suspect that's false.

As for knowing there’s no symptoms for gonorrhea or chlamydia most of the time I believe all you have to do is Google it there’s different ones and it’ll tell you.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20351240

https://www.statnews.com/2016/12/20/...eat-gonorrhea/
Wrong. Completely wrong.
You should consider that anyone who has sex with multiple strangers on a frequent basis has a higher probability of carrying and transmitting an STD.

This is true for any person regardless of whether or not the sexual contacts are Hobby transactions or Civilian "dates".
^^^haha no that’s not correct I’m sure you can’t solely blame the girl and them believe that what if it wasn’t true. I’ve never worked at an amp but I would suspect that's false.

As for knowing there’s no symptoms for gonorrhea or chlamydia most of the time I believe all you have to do is Google it there’s different ones and it’ll tell you.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20351240

https://www.statnews.com/2016/12/20/...eat-gonorrhea/ Originally Posted by Cendell M
Well the reason im asking is I'm debating whether it's worth going the distance to have FS doing this or if im better off sticking to BBBJ's until i find a dedicated partner cause I know for a fact that there is a much lower chance of getting an STD with blowjobs then with full sex and even if I do get something it wouldn't be anything fatal.
If you do FS just use a condom always, yes they can break but if good brand less likely too, I use lifestyle or skyns and have had no breaks

If you do daty make sure to gargle with listerine is no a cure but a preventative I put a link down there most of us gargle with it.

Don’t over think things and just have fun
Thay say syphilis rots you brain and can't think straight or make goit thoughts. if HIV control it not as contanges.
If you do FS just use a condom always, yes they can break but if good brand less likely too, I use lifestyle or skyns and have had no breaks

If you do daty make sure to gargle with listerine is no a cure but a preventative I put a link down there most of us gargle with it.

Don’t over think things and just have fun Originally Posted by Cendell M
Sadly I've always had a habit of over thinking this. Done it ever since I was a wee lad.

But yeah I'll look into those high quality condoms you're talking about.
Sadly I've always had a habit of over thinking this. Done it ever since I was a wee lad.

But yeah I'll look into those high quality condoms you're talking about. Originally Posted by Masalic
They’re not even that expensive they just work! Ok have fun!
Just like any sign that someone might seems off? Like I wouldn't be wrong to assume that if someone works out of an agency or and AAMP or any other sort of organized place, that the chances that they would hire someone with something would be non existent as if anybody put two and two together that they got an STD from said place then that place would be finished. Right? Originally Posted by Masalic
Usually little or no English is the first sign that something is "off", I would avoid these places & the hobby altogether.

But yeah I'll look into those high quality condoms you're talking about. Originally Posted by Masalic
Just stick to Anal Sex, you can't catch anything from that. I knew a girl in Middle School that claimed she was still a Virgin because she had only partaken in Anal sex, not vaginal so it "didn't count".
Usually little or no English is the first sign that something is "off", I would avoid these places & the hobby altogether.

Just stick to Anal Sex, you can't catch anything from that. I knew a girl in Middle School that claimed she was still a Virgin because she had only partaken in Anal sex, not vaginal so it "didn't count". Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

From a technical standpoint she's not wrong. And you know the saying "Technically correct is the best kind of correct"

Just stick to Anal Sex, you can't catch anything from that. I knew a girl in Middle School that claimed she was still a Virgin because she had only partaken in Anal sex, not vaginal so it "didn't count". Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Do you have her contact information
Just like any sign that someone might seems off? Like I wouldn't be wrong to assume that if someone works out of an agency or and AAMP or any other sort of organized place, that the chances that they would hire someone with something would be non existent as if anybody put two and two together that they got an STD from said place then that place would be finished. Right? Originally Posted by Masalic
Get educated on STDs from professionals, not a bunch of fucktards on a SHMB.
Get educated on STDs from professionals, not a bunch of fucktards on a SHMB. Originally Posted by pyramider
Hey I gave him a couple links a little bit of reading can help too
Thay say syphilis rots you brain and can't think straight or make goit thoughts. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Ok now this explains a lot.