Do Providers get attached? - Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!

I know that it is a business and we all must try to distance ourselves from emotional ties but I was wondering whether or not any of you lovely ladies develop "attachments" or ATFs to any of your hobbyists? Is it a let down when they retire or move on? How do you not get attached to someone?

I often see hobbyists refer to their ATF or a special provider but I was wondering whether it works both ways.

For the hobbyist it is easy to see someone again and again....just call for another date but how about the providers, how do you go about encouraging someone to see you again?
I do have an ATF and I am very 'attached'

I think sometimes you run across someone that you just have incredible chemistry with, and even more rare, when you have chemistry AND your personalities 'click', it is difficult not to get attached. I will be crushed when he retires or decides to move on, but I am aware that the day WILL come when that happens, and it makes me enjoy what we have right now, all the more.

The trick is, knowing and clearly defining the boundaries of the relationship. It's certainly not easy but it is incredibly exciting and intense!
I'm very attached to my vibrator at the moment.
I just changed my donation rate to 50.00 off for returning clients so that should encourage some repeat clientelle. As for getting attached, I think I can appreciate someone and the situation enough for what the reality actually is and be fond of them as a client and maybe even respect them as a person but I'm not going to be crying and unable to get out of bed in the morning when they tell me they've developed a thing for blondes or girls with freckles or some new girl has caught their eye and they can't see me anymore for a while.

If I was looking for " 'till death do we part" I would just get married.
I am and have been attached to my favorite clients, but it's poster gum attachment: when we part ways, neither of us is permanently harmed.

Oh, and I encourage repeat visits by being awesome.

I'm very attached to my vibrator at the moment. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Yeah, but you can't get it to take out the trash. lol
I have a handfull of gentlemen which whom I am very attached to. The ones I see often, and I know they will come again and when, I'm not concerned about. I know we will have 'our special time' together again soon. It is the ones who are not consistant that I really hate to grow an attachment too. I give multi hour discounts and try to come to them to encourage them to see me.

There is one I haven't seen in almost 6 months now, but we still talk on rare occassions via email. I'm about to drive to Tulsa and pull him out by his ear, and give him a few slaps across his nose for getting too wrapped up in his new grandbaby and not taking time out to see me. What does a new grandson have that I don't?? Not fair!
There is one I haven't seen in almost 6 months now, but we still talk on rare occassions via email. I'm about to drive to Tulsa and pull him out by his ear, and give him a few slaps across his nose for getting too wrapped up in his new grandbaby and not taking time out to see me. What does a new grandson have that I don't?? Not fair! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Gee, Tiff, if you can drive 4 hours to Tulsa to look up a guy you got attached to, you can drive the same distance to visit me in Dallas the next time I'm there. I'll even give you a place to stay for the night so you can drive back refreshed. [And maybe if we're both lucky, Dallas will be in Dallas at the time.]
. [And maybe if we're both lucky, Dallas will be in Dallas at the time.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Dallas needs to be here with me! I have even started to dream about that girl...told hubby I need to set money aside for a plane ticket to go see her, he said 'Don't be talkin stupid!' Ahh well...
This reminds me of a joke I heard many years ago:

I man books a long session with his ATF. She greets him at the door and they kiss for a long time. He lays her down on the bed, climbs on the bed, and mounts her mish. He makes love to her this way as he looks deep into eyes for what seems an eternity.

After a long time he stops and tells her "I am going to miss your sweet face". She looks concerned and asks him if he going away for awhile. He says "No" then rolls her over and mounts her K9.
There is one I haven't seen in almost 6 months now, but we still talk on rare occassions via email. I'm about to drive to Tulsa and pull him out by his ear, and give him a few slaps across his nose for getting too wrapped up in his new grandbaby and not taking time out to see me. What does a new grandson have that I don't?? Not fair! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
That really cute and satisfied smile after he poots?
  • Tulsa
  • 09-04-2010, 06:45 AM
I have a handfull of gentlemen which whom I am very attached to. The ones I see often, and I know they will come again and when, I'm not concerned about. I know we will have 'our special time' together again soon. It is the ones who are not consistant that I really hate to grow an attachment too. I give multi hour discounts and try to come to them to encourage them to see me.

I'd imagine you might cause a traffic jam
I'm very attached to my vibrator at the moment. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
my silver bullet does the trick
A young provider (19) once became really attached to me despite our age difference. I was so exuberant that a gorgeous young lady could be so enamored with me I did not think about the possibility that she was either playing me or a bit unbalanced. Well I wish it was the former because she was the latter. After a few great visits (i mean once in a lifetime visits) i used her as a reference. For the first time a couple of providers turned me down. I soon realized that my 19 (now 20) year old friend was sabotaging me from seeing anyone else but her.

Since then I have been very wary about a provider getting close to me.
Don't forget bad who is yet to Cum!!!!

Badhusband