Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

Shouldn’t you be getting the potato salad ready for the next Klan picnic instead of being here making a fool of yourself. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Who's making a fool out of himself? Aren't you the guy who posted faux "Articles of Impeachment" and then lied about where they came from and couldn't even provide a link?

So... you be down wid da Biden hustle? but not wid da trump hustle? How dat work again?
whether he did or did not, is irrelevant to impeachment proceedings. he asked the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden, that is enough evidence of abuse of power. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He didn't ask Ukraine to dig up any dirt. What Trump did was ask if the Ukraine president was aware of the illegal dealings and if they planned on investigating. That's not abuse of power. What Biden did was abuse of power. The Obama administration was willing to fork over 1.8 Billion dollars to Ukraine to help them with their fucked up country. Later Biden essentially tells them we won't give you the money unless you fire your prosecutor who is involved in the Burisma investigation. Biden says he wanted the prosecutor fired because he was corrupt. So Biden interfered with a foreign investigation and used tax payer money to extort the out come in his favor. That's Corruption.
So why won't Pelosi at least put the formal inquiry to a vote and allow the Republicans to properly participate in the inquiry.
on. Originally Posted by eccielover
Well the obvious answer is the House is in recess because the time was scheduled long before the recent crime was exposed.

If Pelosi was to call an emergency vote the trump party wouldn’t show up so they can tell their minions they are fighting the deep state. Waste of energy.

I’m thinking the vote will come shortly after the House returns and everyone has an opportunity to catch up with the committees work. All the deep state bullshit the trump party is slinging at the public isn’t going to work because facts are being leaked constantly. He’s going to be impeached and if the Senate wants to allow that fat lying bastard to shit on the Constitution for his benefit then they will suffer the consequences at the ballot box. Bank on it!
Who's making a fool out of himself? Originally Posted by lustylad

You are Krusty, I thought I was crystal clear.
.Trump just refused any cooperation with the House impeachment inquiry
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...uiry-cipollone

Nixon tried this bullshit too. It didn’t work for him and it won’t work for the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office today.

Viva La Whistleblowers
.Trump just refused any cooperation with the House impeachment inquiry
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...uiry-cipollone

Nixon tried this bullshit too. It didn’t work for him and it won’t work for the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office today.

Viva La Whistleblowers Originally Posted by Jaxson66

not the same thing here.

Nixon was trying to avoid one.

Trump is trying to force one. democrats are trying to hold a fake impeachment hearing without due process.

twice Democrats refused to open the impeachment process.
.White House official told whistleblower Trump Ukraine call was 'frightening'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/whit...ry?id=66141284

I’m thinking the fat lying bastard openly threatened the president of Ukraine with Russian military action. He’s Putin’s punk!
All the dim-wits are doing is getting him re-elected like it or not
He didn't ask Ukraine to dig up any dirt. What Trump did was ask if the Ukraine president was aware of the illegal dealings and if they planned on investigating. That's not abuse of power. What Biden did was abuse of power. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I agree about Biden. but the Republicans are using the Biden example to deflect, virtually none of them cared until the impeachment inquiry started.

I think Trump abused power, but that is why hearings are held.. to find out more. I'm waiting to see how it plays out, I personally would not vote to impeach based on what is currently known. neither will I spin as you did, the Republican narrative of "hit back when they hit you, to justify our reasons for stonewalling".

as Jimmy Carter said, the general public doesn't like the look of Trump's stonewalling, that is the reason a majority favors an impeachment inquiry. the Administration is not passing a reasonable smell test right now.
I agree about Biden. but the Republicans are using the Biden example to deflect, virtually none of them cared until the impeachment inquiry started.

I think Trump abused power, but that is why hearings are held.. to find out more. I'm waiting to see how it plays out, I personally would not vote to impeach based on what is currently known. neither will I spin as you did, the Republican narrative of "hit back when they hit you, to justify our reasons for stonewalling".

as Jimmy Carter said, the general public doesn't like the look of Trump's stonewalling, that is the reason a majority favors an impeachment inquiry. the Administration is not passing a reasonable smell test right now. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ok, Let's Impeach Trump on the basis of his abuse of power. In the course of abusing his presidential power it was discovered that Joe Biden and his son had some questionable dealings in the Ukraine during Joe Biden's time as Vice President. That should be investigated as well. I bet they won't. The idea of Impeaching Trump has been on the minds of Democrats since the moment Trump was declared the new President Elect.
Well the obvious answer is the House is in recess because the time was scheduled long before the recent crime was exposed. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Wrong!

The House was in session on Sept. 24 when Pelosi announced an impeachment inquiry without putting it to a vote.

Like you, Nancy is a chickenshit. She is afraid of putting swing-district dim-retards on record in favor of an inquiry.
Nixon tried this bullshit too. It didn’t work for him and it won’t work for the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office today. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

not the same thing here.

Nixon was trying to avoid one.

Trump is trying to force one. democrats are trying to hold a fake impeachment hearing without due process.

twice Democrats refused to open the impeachment process. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Jaxboy isn't very good at nuances like that. You need to keep everything simple with him because his ability to comprehend obvious distinctions is crimped.

Jaxboy thinks a formal impeachment inquiry begins when his Wanky Witch Nancy P. waves her Wicked Wand.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/whit...ry?id=66141284

I’m thinking the fat lying bastard openly threatened the president of Ukraine with Russian military action. He’s Putin’s punk! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I'm thinking you are completely fucking delusional and can't even read your own links!
Will Jaxboy continue to make a fool out of himself and be the laughingstock of every thread he starts?

Bank on it! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Jaxboy isn't very good at nuances like that. You need to keep everything simple with him because his ability to comprehend obvious distinctions is crimped.

Jaxboy thinks a formal impeachment inquiry begins when his Wanky Witch Nancy P. waves her Wicked Wand. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's the problem with these loud mouth Liberals in this forum, they don't understand the Law or the procedures of how things are done in Government. The Impeachment Inquiry is unconstitutional. The House has the power to Impeach, not the Speaker of the House and like you mentioned before there hasn't been a vote in the House to Impeach. Nothing is valid until the proper protocol is followed. These dummies in here apparently don't know that so whatever bullshit they hear on CNN they go with it.