Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

You lie almost as much as the party leader. When the actual transcript is leaked you’ll call it a lie, so your opinion isn’t worth dog shit to me.

Run along little minion Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Every post of yours is a lie. But we know that you don’t know the difference.
Done and explained. The transcript is created from notes taken by a secretary. Always has been. You're a real idiot if you imagined it was done in some other manner. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's funny how the left's whole plan was to go after this "phone call" and when Trump wouldn't release the "official record" of the call they could claim cover-up and obstruction.

Trump throws a wrench in it and releases the "official record" which is what is/has been gathered from previous POTUS calls/ect., and now that "official record" is a cover-up.

It's getting hilarious how desperate they have become for dirt on what was a "beautiful" or "perfect" phone call that doesn't reflect what they say it reflects.
You lie almost as much as the party leader. When the actual transcript is leaked you’ll call it a lie, so your opinion isn’t worth dog shit to me.

Run along little minion
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You're stupid like your party leaders. There is no other transcript.

It's funny how the left's whole plan was to go after this "phone call" and when Trump wouldn't release the "official record" of the call they could claim cover-up and obstruction.

Trump throws a wrench in it and releases the "official record" which is what is/has been gathered from previous POTUS calls/ect., and now that "official record" is a cover-up.

It's getting hilarious how desperate they have become for dirt on what was a "beautiful" or "perfect" phone call that doesn't reflect what they say it reflects. Originally Posted by eccielover
+1

It's getting hilarious how desperate they have become for dirt on what was a "beautiful" or "perfect" phone call that doesn't reflect what they say it reflects. Originally Posted by eccielover
Hilarious? I can see with my own eyes how hilarious it is to your party leader, the fat lying bastard woke up in the same frame of mind. Asked China to investigate his political opponents and called Schiff a liar. He’s as crazy as a shit house rat.
You're stupid like your party leaders. There is no other transcript.

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You’re a god damn liar!
Your a god damn liar! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You're indeed stupid for imagining so.
The fat lying bastard is lying about Biden...

1) Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, did take consulting work for a Ukrainian oil company, Burisma, that was under investigation by a Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, for the work under the prior Russian-allied regime. This is where the true part of the Trump disinformation comes to an end.

(2) The problem was that Shokin actively stood in the way of international investigations that the U.S. and other democratic reformers were pursuing.

(3) Vice President Biden, U.S. diplomats, and our E.U. allies all called on the prosecutor to be fired so the corrupt oligarchs could be investigated MORE AGGRESSIVELY. This includes the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine calling out by name Mykola Zlochevsky, the oligarch who ran the company Hunter Biden worked for, as someone this prosecutor was letting off the hook.

(4) Donald Trump was allegedly pressuring the Ukrainian government to investigate a domestic political foe on a bogus conspiracy for personal gain. Joe Biden was pressuring the Ukrainian government to root out corruption in their own country and bring about democratic reforms.

(5) For the kids in the back:

PRESSURING A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO INTERFERE ON YOUR BEHALF IN DOMESTIC ELECTIONS = VERY BAD.

PRESSURING A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO INVESTIGATE CROOKS = GOOD.
Trump Publicly Calls For China And Ukraine To Investigate Bidens

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/03/76680...stigate-bidens

PRESSURING A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO INVESTIGATE CROOKS = GOOD.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And that's what Trump was doing; so, it's "good".
WASHINGTON – Fox News' senior judicial analyst, Andrew Napolitano, said Thursday that the summary released by the White House of a July 25 phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky demonstrates "both criminal and impeachable behavior" by Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ys/3854146002/
WASHINGTON – Fox News' senior judicial analyst, Andrew Napolitano, said Thursday that the summary released by the White House of a July 25 phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky demonstrates "both criminal and impeachable behavior" by Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ys/3854146002/ Originally Posted by Jaxson66
it really is that simple Who gives a fuck what else happen? Lots of people. Those are side bar stories that will come out. Trump is a Traitor. What does that make his followers? Traitors
it really is that simple Who gives a fuck what else happen? Lots of people. Those are side bar stories that will come out. Trump is a Traitor. What does that make his followers? Traitors Originally Posted by themystic

if you say so..

thank you scaredy-cat poster!
if you say so..

thank you scaredy-cat poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I say so traitor

thank you valued cuckold poster
I say so traitor

thank you valued cuckold poster Originally Posted by themystic

you can't mean it, Captain!

• WTF
  • 10-03-2019, 06:38 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ys/3854146002/ Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Andrew and Shep are killing Tricky Trump over there on Fox!