Review: (Costa Rica) Maria

Date: 10/14/21
Name: Maria
Contact Info: will give out
URL / Website: n/a
General Area: Jaco - Cocal
Activities: LFK, Breast, Punetta, Cock play in shower, BBBJ, BLS, Russian, Daty, DATO, FIV, CG, Mish on/off bed, Doggie, HJ, mutual masturbation
Session Length: 10 hrs
Fee: 160k colons / $250
Hair Length and Color: black - straight on shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: 5'4” 125lbs, very pretty with dark bronze smooth skin, black hair, beautiful face, cute little nose, gorgeous smile, soft lips, sexy brown eyes. Nice D breast with natural sag, blk areolas and responsive long eraser tip nipples. Big beautiful shapely tight ass and nice legs. Her lovely punetta was shaved, blk lips with a dark pink & tight tunnel.
Recommendation: Yes
250 at the Cocal? Good grief haven't been in 2 years but never gave more than 100. No offense are you unfit? I know the girls used to charge higher rates to guys that were not that attractive or overweight. If things have changed no way at those prices.
$250 overnight....basically 10 hrs. Come on dude, read the whole fuckin thing. But if u find one for $100 all night, please let me know.
I read the whole thing - If there's more I can't see the ROS - Thought the 10 hrs was a typo
Lol, for 10 hrs we pay like 10 million here in Dallas. You should consider yourself lucky to have 10 hrs for 250. Good job on the review man. Keep it coming.

Hey Willie would you mind sending over some info/contacts/pictures over PM . I'm planning for SouthAmerica trip next year. Whole Mx, CostaRica, Brasil etc