Dildo or Dildon't

I have a pretty nice collection of toy in my playchest. However, it is time for me to purchase new toys. I use by toys (dildo's, pocket rocket etc) both during sessions and my personal alone time to spice things up. I would appreciate input from hobbiest and providers based on thier experiences using toys in sessions.

a) Do you enjoy toys during a session

b) Does the use of toys make you uncomfortable

c) What is your favorite toy.

I have an ecclectic assortment of toys but my favorite was Tiger ( AKA my pocket rocket & first sex toy ever) until the motor shorted a few weeks ago and it died.
hmm there is so many.....i love toys!!!
my provider is the toy. i'd hate to see any additional charges :P
They are a good warm up. Just keep the toys away from the hobbiest butt, unless they are a funny smelling frenchman or request it.
They are a good warm up. Just keep the toys away from the hobbiest butt, unless they are a funny smelling frenchman....even if they don't request it. Originally Posted by Killersalt
I fixed that for you.
If I want to look at toys I'll go to the video store...just saying.
I bring my toy with me !!!
if you let me use the toys.....and then switch to mine....i am all hard dick for toys.
Toys??? There is no need for toys when you're with me...
Toys??? There is no need for toys when you're with me... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
What he said.
If she needs a toy, I'm not doing something right.
Toys??? There is no need for toys when you're with me... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I'll keep that in mind. LOL!
Dude.... Once went to a session and walked to the nightstand to lay down the gift and there was this massive, huge dildo standing straight up..... It was impressive.... About 14" tall and I would guess easily about 5-6 inches around.... So I'm thinking to myself if she has been using this to play with all day my old puny thing will be like driving a VW Bug through the Washburn Tunnel.... Told her I wasn't going to be able to do her, or me any good and left.... I could still hear her cussing me in the elevator....
Dude.... Once went to a session and walked to the nightstand to lay down the gift and there was this massive, huge dildo standing straight up..... It was impressive.... About 14" tall and I would guess easily about 5-6 inches around.... So I'm thinking to myself if she has been using this to play with all day my old puny thing will be like driving a VW Bug through the Washburn Tunnel.... Told her I wasn't going to be able to do her, or me any good and left.... I could still hear her cussing me in the elevator.... Originally Posted by srvfin
That's to funny.
Amen to that.
  • Dad
  • 10-11-2010, 11:42 PM
True story - Recently, I saw this UTR indy close to Sweetwater Country Club in Sugar Land. She asked if I want to see a dildo show. I agreed. In the middle of the show, I got up and headed toward the shower. She asked where am I going. I told her at first I can ignore the brown stain on the dildo, but now the new red stain is too much for me!