REVIEW/FACE PICTURE

Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know in response to the review saying I had "rough looks" that I have posted a face picture on my showcase! So, anyone that thinks that I'm hiding my face because I'm "rough looking" is wrong. Thanks for listening to me rant!
~Sexy Summer~
thanks for doing that. i can imagine that it's difficult to present oneself in this sub-culture of ours. so you get extra points for that.

rough, cute, sweet, experienced - a lot of it is in the eyes of the beholder.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-13-2010, 02:16 AM
I see that all your other photos obscure your face..

If you are doing that for safety reasons, then by all means don't put a face picture up just because some guy made a comment.

You are a cute chick... and as long as you are comfortable putting your face out there go for it. But please do not jeopardize yourself for the pleasure of others.

Just my opinion.
I think you're really pretty.
I've seen this lady and she had some unflattering pics (cellphone mirror shots) posted on her first review. I told her that and she went out and had professional shots taken which are on her showcase. The pictures on her showcase are 100% accurate in my opinion.

If you are doing that for safety reasons, then by all means don't put a face picture up just because some guy made a comment.

You are a cute chick... and as long as you are comfortable putting your face out there go for it. But please do not jeopardize yourself for the pleasure of others.

Just my opinion. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

+1

Just my opinion. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
+1