Ever have one of those days when ...

... every woman you see looks good?

The woman down the hall who always wears slacks today is wearing a sjirt and hose and revealing that she has a really nice set of legs. The woman in an office I pass every day has a really nice rack and always seems to wear something to make sure the world knows it. The slender young brunette lawyer on the elevator smelled sooooo good today. All three tellers at the bank, especially the one with the 38Ds, and the other with the killer legs, are looking good, as usual.

And I'm in absolutely no position to have anyone other than myself take care of the situation that has arisen.

And tomorrow, it's a visit to a college campus for a football game.

Damn. Just damn.
Every day is that day. I just like women in general from small to tall. Skinny to a little extra padding. All colors of the rainbow as well. Early 20s and GILFs too.
I seem to get that going to Wal mart. Sometimes they're in tandem, even mother-daughter combos.

The perv in me just wanna ask sometimes, "Ma'am, would you mind if I bent your lovely daughter over real quick?"

You see these hot women and wonder if and when they'll ever become a provider.
Aren't we lucky that we live in the Mertoplex with these beautiful women?
Cheers to oue Beauties!!!
There's a petite, hot blonde a few doors down from me that's always looking good enough to eat so I feel your pain bro!
I seem to get that going to Wal mart. Sometimes they're in tandem, even mother-daughter combos.

The perv in me just wanna ask sometimes, "Ma'am, would you mind if I bent your lovely daughter over real quick?"

You see these hot women and wonder if and when they'll ever become a provider. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

You are a perv.....
Yes, every time I go downtown Dallas, seeing those sexy men in their suits, going wherever, smelling good, Im wondering..... boxers or brief, and damn I wish I could meet him on his lunch break and snack away.

I saw acouple on the train today that made me go......WOW!
Yes, every time I go downtown Dallas, seeing those sexy men in their suits, going wherever, smelling good, Im wondering..... boxers or brief, and damn I wish I could meet him on his lunch break and snack away.

I saw acouple on the train today that made me go......WOW! Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
That's funny. Of course, now I'm going to think every woman is wondering that about me and it will probably result in a bunch of "you gotta' be kidding" looks.

I saw a couple on the train today that made me go......WOW! Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Who takes the train in Dallas?

Once in a while there is a cute cashier at my local Walmart and I tell her, "you are too cute to work at Walmart" They always smile and say nothing, or thank you. They probably agree they should be doing something else.
Seems we all have at least little bit a perv in us - for those confident enough to admit it and those who aren't incarcerated for it.

I digress - but I know what Lance means.

I was having lunch in Tupelo, Miss one beautiful warm summer afternoon long ago and as the place began to fill up I started to notice the women in the restaurant - all the women in the restaurant - they all looked like they could compete in a Miss America contest. I'm talking pre-teens, teens, hotties, MILF'S, and grannies. There wasn't an unattractive woman in the whole gang. Several with semi-transparent sun dresses on that gave me a semi.

I guess that's Mississippi for you though - kind of like how DFW can be for women watching.

Women - don't cha just love 'em?
I was working a few weeks ago at SMU. Oh god the eye candy that was just walking by on the sidewalk. Then I went to get a snack and drink at the 7-11 across the street. There were 3 blondes that walked in together that made the girls on "Girls Next Door" look homely. I was so tongue tied I couldn't begin to think of anything to say. So I just stood there with my jaw on the ground staring in a very obvious way as they smiled at me.
Everyday is like that for me towards women. I'm walking to my car and see a sexy women with a nice work outfit (nice pencil skirt and collar shirt) I tend to bring on Niagra Falls..