World War III

Should I start to worry? Lots of references, essays, and jokes going on about it in the media, especially recently,

EW
Should I start to worry? EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
No.
  • DSK
  • 11-27-2015, 07:51 AM
Should I start to worry? Lots of references, essays, and jokes going on about it in the media, especially recently,

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
We are being slowly infiltrated by the enemy, so I would worry about immigration, and the liberals preparing the way to completely demonize anyone who doesn't toe the line.

Our own government is as much a threat to our freedom as the Muslims.
No. Originally Posted by LexusLover
How would you know? Unless you have already joined.
Actually World War III is over. We won when the Soviet Union collapsed. We are in World War IV at the moment between radical Islam and Western Civilization. If you're worried about Russia and Turkey (NATO), I'll let you know.
I think we're OK for at least another week.

Let's get real, if there were a nuclear attack on the US, Obama wouldn't retaliate in kind.
I think we're OK for at least another week.

Let's get real, if there were a nuclear attack on the US, Obama wouldn't retaliate in kind. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Since "we" are at "ground zero" we wouldn't know anyway!
A nuclear attack on the US? Putin wouldn't embarass Barry like that. No, Putin can get more with less cost by going after us one treaty at a time...as long as Barry is there.

EW Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Go to your local Mormon church and buy some food. Then go and get some guns and ammo... Bunch of toilet paper... 0zombies been lying... WWIII is the Global Warming agenda... total bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUUPgISHChI
WW-111?? I doubt in my lifetime. But then, I'm pretty darned old.
WW-111?? I doubt in my lifetime. But then, I'm pretty darned old. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well they say everything comes in threes. So I guess we're due for third world war. Hopefully not anytime soon.

Jim
Go to your local Mormon church and buy some food. Then go and get some guns and ammo... Bunch of toilet paper... 0zombies been lying... WWIII is the Global Warming agenda... total bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUUPgISHChI Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Don't forget the vices. Tobacco, coffee, and whatever you have.
WW-111?? I doubt in my lifetime. But then, I'm pretty darned old. Originally Posted by Jackie S
World War III

None of us will make to WWCXI

(Joke)
Don't forget the vices. .... coffee ..... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's a "vice"?

Recent studies have revealed that coffee may be good for us.

See Mayo Clinic (a "fairly" reliable source!).

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-li...h/faq-20058339

Particular attention to the benefits with regard to diabetes.
That's a "vice"?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
WW III? LLIdiot, you had better run and hide ... without delay.

Otherwise, the gub'ment might draft your worthless, cowardly ass and put a gun in your hand.

Not to worry, I know that LL The Cowardly Idiot is quite proficient at duckin' & dodgin'. He'll quickly figure out a way to keep from serving his country. He always does!

That's the spirit, LL the Cowardly Idiot. Just let someone else fight & die for you. That way you can continue to talk your endless amount of bullshit in the comfort of home ... while someone else takes the bullets for you.