NOW COMES THE SPIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

He's got Rudy the cross dresser and Baboono spinning this for him. I guess Sarah Palin and Ben Carson were busy.

Fucking brilliant!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ions/91432198/

Trump, allies try to contain tax avoidance story
David Jackson and Paul Singer, USA TODAY 10:40 a.m. EDT October 2, 2016

Donald Trump and his allies scrambled Sunday to contain the fallout from a stunning New York Times story that suggested the Republican presidential nominee may have avoided paying federal taxes for years.

"Oh, for gosh sakes," New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said on Fox News Sunday. "No apologies for complying with the law."

Trump himself, in a tweet Sunday morning, said "I know our complex tax laws better than anyone who has ever run for president and am the only one who can fix them."

The damage control came as the Times reported that, based on a tax document it obtained, Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income — a deduction so large it would have allowed him to legally avoid paying federal income taxes for 18 years.

The Hillary Clinton campaign pounced on the story, saying that Trump has refused to release his tax returns because they would show he hasn't paid any federal taxes in some years.

"This bombshell report reveals the colossal nature of Donald Trump's past business failures and just how long he may have avoided paying any federal income taxes whatsoever.," said a statement from the Clinton campaign.

Trump and his surrogates, meanwhile, tried Sunday to turn the story into an asset, saying that reports he avoided paying taxes for years prove his business acumen and deep knowledge of the tax system.

"He’s a genius at how to take advantage of legal remedies that can help your company survive and grow," former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said on ABC's This Week. "I want a man who’s a genius at figuring out how to take this country, that’s moving in the wrong direction."

Christie told Fox News Sunday that it was a "very good story" for Trump.

Trump's refusal to release his tax returns — as every presidential nominee has since the 1970s — has been a constant source of criticism from Democratic rival Hillary Clinton and her allies.

The New York businessman says he doesn't want to release his returns because they are under audit.

In its story, the Times said it hired tax experts who reported that "rules that are especially advantageous to wealthy filers would have allowed Mr. Trump to use his $916 million loss to cancel out an equivalent amount of taxable income over an 18-year period."

The Times added: "Although Mr. Trump’s taxable income in subsequent years is as yet unknown, a $916 million loss in 1995 would have been large enough to wipe out more than $50 million a year in taxable income over 18 years."

In its statement, the Clinton campaign said it appears that Trump got to avoid paying federal taxes at times when "millions of working families" paid up.

"He calls that 'smart," the campaign said "Now that the gig is up, why doesn't he go ahead and release his returns to show us all how 'smart' he really is?"

Former Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders said the Trump tax story underscores the unfairness of the system.

While the "rich are getting richer" and most other people are "getting poorer," Sanders told ABC's This Week, "billionaires like Donald Trump are able to manipulate the tax system so that they avoid paying federal income tax."
Quit cockstalking me pig fag. I know you can't keep me off your mind, but it will never happen Princess Tiny Meat. Go suck some Mod cock.
You still can't prove Trump did anything illegal.

i wonder if ECCIE will melt down for as long as Drumpf does?

I'm beginning to think he's going to challenge IBIdiot for the lies meltdown in history.

Day 6 of Drumpfs latest and biggest meltdown. Now he's accusing HRC of marital infidelity. And Rudy the Lady is calling him a genius.

I wonder what we'll see today!
This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list.

Happy New Year, BAMBULLY.
This message is hidden because bambino is on your ignore list.

Happy New Year, BAMBULLY. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

3 months too early
This message is hidden because bambino is busy swallowing dick shots.

Happy New Year, BAMBULLY. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
fify
fify Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are the Sap Sucker and Asswipe is the cockstalking, cocksucking pig. You have been widely acknowledged as such.
^ you are quite hilarious. I gotta admit. lol
^ you are quite hilarious. I gotta admit. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And accurate!
only one doing the spinning is Assup Rider.

and he is spinning like a top out of the wazoo!!! lol!
When that phone rings at 3am...

Will Rosie O'Donnell still be under Drumpf's thin skin?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSSSSSSSAA AAA!
3 months too early Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not for me, redneck.
  • R.M.
  • 10-02-2016, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hitting the like button has become boring.