User ID: -
Date: Mid Feb.
Name: Jenny
Phone: 512-960-9393
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://respirobodyworks.wix.com/78664
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Right next to a pre, elementary, and a high school......
Activities: FBSM+ (ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, about 5'4" and likely under 100#, decent, and I'll admit nice Cs but hygiene could be better
Recommendation: No
  • Zil
  • 03-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the review man sounds awful.
If you look up Detour on here , the last 6 months or so, this is what most are experiencing, including me- mediocre service for rediculously high prices.
i gave them a try because i used to go to this location when Tina and several other ladies were working there. They offered stellar service at reasonable prices! Now its one of the biggest rip offs in Austin market.
If you look up Detour on here , the last 6 months or so, this is what most are experiencing, including me- mediocre service for rediculously high prices.
i gave them a try because i used to go to this location when Tina and several other ladies were working there. They offered stellar service at reasonable prices! Now its one of the biggest rip offs in Austin market. Originally Posted by Bigaustex

Well said.

This was my goto for over 10 years until this latest "owner" came in and blew up the prices accompanied by a GPS attitude. Will be glad when they move on to the next owner. I miss Mai, Kelly,Yuki from years ago.