B n G official definition?

is it a quick L2?

can it be L3 to the bussiness quicly no more than 15 min
is it a quick L2?

can it be L3 to the bussiness quicly no more than 15 min Originally Posted by caliente
According to the Urban Dictionary:

"Blow and Go

A quickie blow job. Used exclusively for when you don't have time for more scandalous activities"

But hey, if the provider allows L3 and you can perform it in 15 minutes (it takes me about that long to get undressed) then you're a lucky guy.
I have offered an "FnG" special before.... So, I wish we could offer that acronym on our showcase. But, yes L3... is my Fng. If you can come in and get acquainted somewhat and get the deed done in 15 and go... great... Let's do that. Beats me only doing a Bng. I'd much rather get a quickie like that myself.
Amber Rain
They should rename it BnGTFO...... blow and get the fuck out.

But yeah, seems kind of obvious that a BnG would be defined as a BLOW n GO.

As Amber mentioned, the Fuck n Go should be classified as something other than a BnG

always reminds me of the gas station :
Isn't FNG a Quickie maybe?

And why spend the $ on a BNG, when for a bit more can sample all the wares? Especially when a half hour rate is available?
For my money, BNG souldnt take longer than 15 minutes IF the lady has good BBBJ skills. Knock on the door, a quick ' Howdy ', envelope, drop trou, sit back, add some color commentary, blow, then out.

Its a good thing.
FnG or BnG, FnG is quicker for me, very few can get me there in 15 with a L2 (though I SO need one and it IS my birthday!).

I saw a provider one time that did a "by the minute" deal...from the time you came through her door, but you had to have seen her before (easier since no get to know time required). I think it was $4 a minute. I was in and out in 15, but I couldn't stand the idea of just doing .60, so I tipped up to $ (she usually got $$ an hour). It was fun and fast!
Jacob... let's do it.. come see me darling.. You know where i'm at.....
Happy Birthday babe

Call me
Amber I guess I wouldn't qualify for the FNG....lol
what would fng usually run, also does that include a little bj or is it one or the other
I have offered an "FnG" special before.... So, I wish we could offer that acronym on our showcase. But, yes L3... is my Fng. If you can come in and get acquainted somewhat and get the deed done in 15 and go... great... Let's do that. Beats me only doing a Bng. I'd much rather get a quickie like that myself.
Amber Rain Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Amber Rain Originally Posted by Amber Rain

From the responses here, it sounds like you need to offer it again.
And why spend the $ on a BNG, when for a bit more can sample all the wares? Originally Posted by Papacorn
WALDT and to some a BJ may feel better than intercourse, just as some girls may get more sensation, or "O" better/easier, with DATY . Plus $ is a lot for a BNG IMO, especially when I can go to one of the local SC's, find a dancer hurting for cash, and negotiate a BBBJ for 60-80. 5,500 views in another thread shows there's clearly an interest in low cost BNG's.

For me, the beauty of a BNG is a guy doesn't have to do any of the work, or get sweaty, and some girls are so good at it that for some guys it may actually feel better than intercourse. A girl just bouncing up-and-down on my dick during intercourse, and starring at the ceiling, or her face stuffed in a pillow, or riding on top with her eyes closed (and no telling what or who she's thinking about), doesn't compare to the intimacy of her smile and eye contact during a BJ, her putting forth a different kind of effort with her mouth, tongue, and hand, hoping to find that right mix of techniques and sensations that will make me nut.
honey you can qualify for anything now.. that i've seen you.. you're in the ELITE group of reg's now.. let me know when you're ready for a quickie round 2... lmao

amber rain
I"m still offering that special to all... I love quickies... get my fix.. and your's too... if you're interested... pm me... personally.. i'll let you know what the special is.. and yes a little bbbj is always offered.. just because I like it so much... lmao.

I'm always up for a quick fix... are you?

amber rain
I will offer a quickie when someone asks. It can ben BNG, cum on my shoes, FNG - I don't care, as long as we agree to terms ahead of time.