Taatoos, turn on or turn off

• chazz
  • 06-29-2010, 08:39 AM
Ello Everyone,

I've often wondered why a beautiful woman, with such a beautiful body, would put a stamp on their breast’s? I mean if it's a sentimental character, date, or name, why would you put it by your breast? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against tattoos’ at all, I'm just not for a tattoo anywhere near or around the breast region. In fact a lot of woman that do have them positioned there, will often try to hide or cover it up in photos, don’t understand that one, either. This is just my opinion and I know opinions may vary. With that being said, here is my question...

Is a tattoo near or around the breast area a turn on or turn off for you? ( I vote for turn off )

Regardless of your answer I welcome and look forward to any and all replies.

Have a fabulous day and much luv to all <3

Chazz
well i love my tattoos
and a lot of young people these days are getting tattoos way before the age of consent that was my situation. 13 not a lot of supervision a friend with a tattoo gun at that age u dont really think about how this is going to be on you for life, its just the cool thing to do. i do wish i wouldnt have gotten some of the ones i have but hey it is what it is i can either save up for laser removal which is painful expensive and still leaves a scar or i can embrace them and hope people dont judge me for it. im still beautiful a great person and a lot of my clients actually like them. i have a perfect set of real 34dd's with or without the tattoo!
my 2 cents
Small cute tattoos like butterflies or hearts are OK. Big colorful tattoos on a chick's ass that say; "Property of John" are a turn-off....
Been asked and answered here a dozen times.
Yes it has but things change. I was anti-tat on women until I saw Vixen's ink.
Might be just me, but I think it depends on the gal. In short, go with what fits your personality. Same reason why some girls are hot in jeans while others are hot in mini skirts - just depends on the lady in question.

If I can use "WALDT" for the millionth time, I think it definitely fits in this situation. Be comfortable in your own skin (errr....ink) and you'll be just fine.
Overly tatted has never been my thing. A few here or there is ok, but I'll be damned if I didn't get major wood watching the SuicideGirl hotties on Showtime!
The question at hand is specific, I think. It calls for an opinion of Tattoos on the Boobular area.

I'm going to have to weigh in on the "Opposed" team. I cannot stand anything That defiles (and that's what I think they do) a woman's beautiful breasts, neither Tattoos nor Piercings.
I'm with neco...

Not only does it depend on the individual, but it also depends on the ink. What is it, where's it placed, is it good work, does it fit the personality of the person, just to name a few variables. I've seen guys and girls where I wouldn't ever have work like that done, conversely I've seen appealing art many times too.

Specifically though, tattoos in the breast area are typically not my favorite...
Overly tatted has never been my thing. A few here or there is ok, but I'll be damned if I didn't get major wood watching the SuicideGirl hotties on Showtime! Originally Posted by OrganDonor
Funny that you mention the suicide girls....just watched their latest on HBO a few nights ago. Damn, I think most of those girlies are hot! It's all about attitude ...
i know when im with a guy the last thing they are paying attention to are my tattoos
lol everyone has their opinions likes and dislikes
lets not turn this into a thread that will offend anyone or hurt any feelings =)
xoxo
i know when im with a guy the last thing they are paying attention to are my tattoos
lol Originally Posted by 214JULES
Amen!
It's all about how it looks and what's underneath the tattoo. If the lady's hot, she can pull it off.
I do not like tatoo`s! I will not date nor have I ever knowingly seen a provider with tatoo`s. I have a 21 yr old daughter who on her 18th birthday got the proverbial "tramp stamp" and I was so fucking mad I didn`t talk to her for two years!
I do not like tatoo`s! I will not date nor have I ever knowingly seen a provider with tatoo`s. I have a 21 yr old daughter who on her 18th birthday got the proverbial "tramp stamp" and I was so fucking mad I didn`t talk to her for two years! Originally Posted by bored stiff
thats nice and your opinion but i dont think the op's purpose of writing this thread was to turn it into a tattoo bashing thread people like what they like end of story