Encounter: Ivana Fuxs in “I Came 7 Times” [A WET, GUSHING, Early Bday Celebration w/ The Unicorn SnuggleFuck] ***visual imagery included

Date: 3rd week of September '18
Name: Ivana Fuxs
Phone: will provide after pm/screening
Email Address: sweetsugarcookies@protonmail.c om
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=447491
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North Austin incall
Activities:

dfk / gfe / daty / dato / fiv / squirting / multi-orgasmic / sloppy bbbj (2x) / bls / handjob / titty fucking / fiv / cfs (cowgirl, doggie, missionary) / msog / BBBJCIMNQNS Til' The Very Last Drop! / pics

*pics are ymmv

Hair Length and Color: Long Dark Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description:

34D-24-36
A beautiful face and smile
Gorgeous eyes a fella can get lost in
Bare, tight pussy & an ass that begs to be worshipped
Ivana Fuxs is an ABSOLUTE KNOCKOUT, you will not be disappointed!

Recommendation: What the FUXS are you waiting for? SEE HER IMMEDIATELY!
Very impressive review!
Thanks for sharing.
Poor girl

She is pimped out by KBF like a fucking machine! Her high volume reached an unheard of level - fucking back to back non-stop day in day out. You can literally feel the overheat of her swollen vagina even with condom.

Please help save this young mom!
Outstanding review. Thanks for the visuals. Very hot lady.
Very impressive review!
Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by Tatonka
Outstanding review. Thanks for the visuals. Very hot lady. Originally Posted by pjd19000

Ty kindly fellas
She is downright AMAZING
If you approve then for sure I will have to see her! Thanks for the intel!
If you approve then for sure I will have to see her! Thanks for the intel! Originally Posted by chencho
Go for it!
She’s freaking amazing!
Another Bang Bang novella. You should consider a career in erotic fiction. You obviously have a knack for it.

FICTION is about right. His reviews always include so many activities that never happened; it’s all about EGO and inadequacies with his reviews....sad actually.
I hope she likes dirtyolderprofmen
She is on my TDL
Nice review and pics - nice ass
Thank you
And hell she just might ; )
Hit her up, she’s a spectacular time
Lol somethings never change ,
Lol somethings never change , Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Oh hey, Mata's back. Good to see you man.

Also yeah Bang Bang exaggerates to the point where I will never believe a single damn thing in any of his reviews. But most of you do the same just not as well. Plus he frequently has pictures, that counts for a lot.
Exaggerates??? BangBang crossed the exaggerate line long ago. He flat out makes up shit that never happened in the session. It is all about ego with him and wanting to be seen as a stud, which anyone who remembers his way too graphic videos (ie showing his “manhood”) from the old days can tell you is far from the truth.
His reviews are entertaining only because we all know the truth.
In spite of any embellishments or not, I've seen Ivana more than a few times. She's the real deal...I have always had a great time with her, and her scheduler (KBF) is very responsive.

So, easy to schedule with, clean and safe incall, and extremely good looking young woman with outstanding IoP.

You can trust the OP's review or not, but I can confirm that she's easily one of the best in Austin currently.