40% of American citizens (do they count illegal aliens?) are sure that Obama was born in the US

You have to laugh. While we're laughing Tampon will be grinding his teeth along with EVA the whole Hee Haw gang. How fucking dare they not believe absolutely in the messiah. After all, he did present four separate birth certificates. That ought to convince anyone.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._s_citizenship
While I like poking Obama as much as the next guy, ultimately Obama was elected fair and square, so even if it is questionable about his birth (though I think he was born in Hawaii) he deserves to be President, no matter how much he sucks at it and is destroying what's left of America. The people wanted a messiah, and they thought they had one.
23% say the theory that Obama is not an American citizen is true, with another 17% who aren't sure. Sixty percent (60%) reject that theory as false.

The way I read that is that 60% are sure Obama is an American citizen. Am I reading that wrong?
No...you're not...
No...you're not... Originally Posted by Wakeup
That chick in your avatar photo is hot as hell!
That's no chick. That's his wife
You have to laugh. While we're laughing Tampon will be grinding his teeth along with EVA the whole Hee Haw gang. How fucking dare they not believe absolutely in the messiah. After all, he did present four separate birth certificates. That ought to convince anyone.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._s_citizenship Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LMAO the only ones calling him a Messiah, King , ect are you whiners. The Keystone cops.
That's no chick. That's his wife Originally Posted by BigLouie
Why would any fucktard put a picture of their wife on a SHMB?
Why would any fucktard put a picture of their wife on a SHMB? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It's a joke, JL.
Why would any fucktard put a picture of their wife on a SHMB? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
LMAO
It's a joke, JL. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Right, so who is she?
Right, so who is she? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
He calls her his wife, she calls him her husband. It's a modern marriage, they talk all the time and never have sex. Her name is Valerie, from London I think.
Many of these conspiracy theories are like Turds That Won't Flush.

They just keep floating back up, but they are still just Turds.
Many of these conspiracy theories are like Turds That Won't Flush.

They just keep floating back up, but they are still just Turds. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well just 40% of them are turds.