Elmer Fudd's love child speaks out.....

I am not a Democrat, so I have no clue here. Why is Barney Fwank saying this now?
Are the Dems trying to pull away from Obama since Mid-terms are coming up?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...re_800489.html

Former Democratic congressman Barney Frank has some tough words for President Barack Obama about his handling of Obamacare.
Barney Frank

"The rollout was so bad, and I was appalled -- I don't understand how the president could have sat there and not been checking on that on a weekly basis," Frank tells the Huffington Post in a recent interview.
"But frankly, he should never have said as much as he did, that if you like your current health care plan, you can keep it. That wasn't true. And you shouldn't lie to people. And they just lied to people."
Frank told the liberal website, "Any smart political adviser would have said, 'Don't lie to people, because you're gonna get caught up in it and it's gonna have this tsunami that you now have.' … My political motto, very simple. I have always told the truth, and nothing but the truth. But I don't volunteer the whole truth in every situation."
Frank, who appears liberated to speak his mind now that he's now longer in politics, says here's what Obama should've said: "He should have said, 'Look, in some cases the health care plans that you've got are really inadequate, and in your own interests, we're going to change them.' ... But that's not what he said."
Barney Frank has always told the truth?
Hmmm. Gays usually stick together, through thick and thin.
Elmer Fudd ... He helped cause the housing bubble, then denied it when it burst. Typical lying politician.
Elmer Fudd ... He helped cause the housing bubble, then denied it when it burst. Typical lying politician. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
he is the ultimate POS Politico,, being gay has nothing to do with how he fuked over all the Self Employed borrowers!!! Dodd-Frank was nothing but a tax hike disguised as 'Helping the Consumer'.. yeah help them to lighten their wallet!
I think he's just trying to redeem himself for farting on television. So he's obviously nothing but hot air, lol.

Jim
  • Seedy
  • 08-06-2014, 08:14 PM
He's a fucking cocksucking libtard.
This is the same guy who told the media in July of 2008 that Fanny and Freddie were rock solid and if he could invest in them, he would.
SMH till it hurts.