Let us not forget Pearl Harbor

and when the United States of America had some Moxie, that great force of character along with respect, as we did not wait for the second attack in the name of Political Correctness. ("Empathize with our enemies", ya right Hillary, that will keep our country intact) FDR went to Congress and Congress declared war the day after the attack.

Also thank you to Jan Brewer for go to and remembering Pearl Harbor and the men and women (yes nurses were killed), as we should not forget, if not only for the simple reason of the hateful divisiveness this country has been brought to with our so called "leaders".

Also to our great entertainers of that time in history, who fought so valiantly for this country, unlike the so called entertainers of today who can only think about themselves and how much of their bodies they can show off to be the so called "important person of the day".

http://www.pinterest.com/catherineli...ess-fought-in/

Thank you to ALL the great heroes of the United States of America, you have kept us intact as a nation so far. LET IT NOT BE IN VAIN.

I think people forgot. Maybe someone did something that passes for special nowadays; they watched Battleship on TV.

For me yesterday was the anniversary of my enlistment.
Let us not forget Pearl Harbor Originally Posted by Cherie
One of my great-uncles was stationed at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. I'll never forget what he said about surviving the attack.
Cherie has some really nice breasts, doesn't she. Actually, she's a hot lady.
One of my great-uncles was stationed at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. I'll never forget what he said about surviving the attack. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

bigtex has got some great stories about surviving the attack too.
I recently asked my late Uncle what is was like after Pearl Harbor.

He told me that he and all his buddies went to town to sign up to fight. All they had at that time were positions in the old Army Air Corp. He said all his buddies signed up but he didn't. Then he told me that not one of his friends came back.....I was stunned.

My Uncle did go on to serve in the army and became a captain during WW2. He retired a Lt. Col. in the 60s
I recently asked my late Uncle what is was like after Pearl Harbor.

He told me that he and all his buddies went to town to sign up to fight. All they had at that time were positions in the old Army Air Corp. He said all his buddies signed up but he didn't. Then he told me that not one of his friends came back.....I was stunned.

My Uncle did go on to serve in the army and became a captain during WW2. He retired a Lt. Col. in the 60s Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
12% of all U.S. Army casualties during WWII were in the Army Air Corp/Force. The Eighth U.S. Air Force, which bombed Germany, suffered more deaths, 26,000, than the USMC did during the whole war in all theaters.
bigtex has got some great stories about surviving the attack too. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You're not getting those confused with his "swim in the Canal" story, are you?
Leave it Whir-LIE-turd to shit on a memorial thread. When did you say you served?

You're a class act, shit for brains. A class act.
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2014, 11:04 AM
I had an Uncle that was a Tail Gunner in B-17 Flying Fortress. If my memory serves me he had like 2-3 confirmed kills, also had 20/15 vision. Many of those guys did not make it home alive even if their plane did.

Great guy, calibrated gas pumps after that to make sure stores weren't cheating ya.

That generation dying off IMHO is why you have so much partisan divide in Congress and the country as a whole.
I use Pearl Harbor day to remind me it's WTFs 🎂 birthday.
and when the United States of America had some Moxie, that great force of character along with respect, as we did not wait for the second attack in the name of Political Correctness. ("Empathize with our enemies", ya right Hillary, that will keep our country intact) FDR went to Congress and Congress declared war the day after the attack.

Also thank you to Jan Brewer for go to and remembering Pearl Harbor and the men and women (yes nurses were killed), as we should not forget, if not only for the simple reason of the hateful divisiveness this country has been brought to with our so called "leaders".

Also to our great entertainers of that time in history, who fought so valiantly for this country, unlike the so called entertainers of today who can only think about themselves and how much of their bodies they can show off to be the so called "important person of the day".

http://www.pinterest.com/catherineli...ess-fought-in/

Thank you to ALL the great heroes of the United States of America, you have kept us intact as a nation so far. LET IT NOT BE IN VAIN.

Like Originally Posted by Cherie
If the US had such Moxie and force of character why did the Japanese attack us?
You're not getting those confused with his "swim in the Canal" story, are you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He killed a lot of Krauts too.

Old motherfucker.
If the US had such Moxie and force of character why did the Japanese attack us? Originally Posted by BigLouie

Because Roosevelt spent all the money on shovel ready jobs instead of modernizing our military in a dangerous world. He thought that putting 5,000 men to work digging ditches was better than putting 1,000 men to work building an aircraft carrier.