What is torture?

With the report out from the democratic caucus of the senate about torture I think we need to know what we're talking about. So what is torture? Nothing obvious like branding, finger nail pulling, or eye gouging (that is just a waste of time) but how things that don't leave a physical scar. I'm talking about mental and emotional coercion. Be prepared to defend your position. Not going to talk about when to use it, that is for another question. This is just defining what it is.
your posts?
With the report out from the democratic caucus of the senate about torture I think we need to know what we're talking about. So what is torture? Nothing obvious like branding, finger nail pulling, or eye gouging (that is just a waste of time) but how things that don't leave a physical scar. I'm talking about mental and emotional coercion. Be prepared to defend your position. Not going to talk about when to use it, that is for another question. This is just defining what it is. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
can be anything you dont like that you are forced to undergo and somethings you arent "forced" to go through
like In-laws over for Thanksgiving, boring lecture, etc
maybe dieting is torture,. or quitting smoking...
or being a sex slave in america
http://www.cracked.com/article_21538...n-america.html
And your purpose is?
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2014, 08:35 AM
. This is just defining what it is. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think I speak for all when I say your posts all torturous. In fact if you , COG and lustylad were to start interrogating prisoners, we'd know all we need to know in a day if you could keep them from killing themselves!

With the report out from the democratic caucus of the senate about torture I think we need to know what we're talking about. So what is torture? Nothing obvious like branding, finger nail pulling, or eye gouging (that is just a waste of time) but how things that don't leave a physical scar. I'm talking about mental and emotional coercion. Be prepared to defend your position. Not going to talk about when to use it, that is for another question. This is just defining what it is. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Reading Assup Lips Cupped post !
To sum it up a 10 oz coke bottle . The most feared object in the world .

Why ?

Every where you went after the lesson you will be reminded of it by product placement advertising .

No need to follow up . No need to do it again . No need at all .

The sweet sweet flavor of the lesson you could learn from a 10 oz coke bottle .

Times have changed . Half the male population prob would want it shoved in there ass!

That simply is not whats done . It is not used that way . It is always there during the lesson the bottle that is .

never used in anyway but just to be standing next to the person that needs a lesson taught .

The bottle that is . The most advertised product in the world reminds you every where you go .

Coke is watching .

So have a coke and a smile .

Happy holidays from someone that doesnt collect coke bottles .