JAMES MITCHELL; CIA INTERROGATOR TALKS....

A fascinating interview with James Mitchell; chief interrogator of KSM and others....

The take away:
“The Senate Intelligence Committee Democrats' report shows al Qaeda and the al Qaeda 2.0 folks, ISIL, that we’re divided and that we’re easy targets, that we don’t have the will to defeat them because that’s what they know. In fact, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told me personally, ‘Your country will turn on you, the liberal media will turn on you, the people will grow tired of this, they will turn on you, and when they do, you are going to be abandoned.
This is why the Senate Democrats (Feinstein, Schumer, Reid, Levin, Durbin, et al) are despicable.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...d-do-to-me.php
On the morning of 9/11 thousands of Americans had to make the decision - do I jump or burn to death?

• WTF
  • 12-16-2014, 09:35 AM
Do you still believe that Iraq was responsible for 9/11?

Do you believe we should water board folks who have been charged with murder in this country? If not, why not? Why not justify torture for anyone who commits murder?

Do you still believe that Iraq was responsible for 9/11? Originally Posted by WTF
Forgive me for a moment: Does that question have to do with Mitchell?

I know your question (rhetorically as it may be) on "waterboarding murderers" doesn't.

Did you listen to Mitchell?
“The Senate Intelligence Committee Democrats' report shows al Qaeda and the al Qaeda 2.0 folks, ISIL, that we’re divided and that we’re easy targets, that we don’t have the will to defeat them because that’s what they know. In fact, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told me personally, ‘Your country will turn on you, the liberal media will turn on you, the people will grow tired of this, they will turn on you, and when they do, you are going to be abandoned.
This is why the Senate Democrats (Feinstein, Schumer, Reid, Levin, Durbin, et al) are despicable..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
IMO they are "despicable" because they failed to incorporate any information that had been made available to them in their capacities on "oversight" committees and failed to ask any of the participants questions regarding the process and the information they obtained, and how they obtained it.

Without doing any time consuming research I would imagine that everyone of them who signed off on this "report" at one time or another accused Bush of "lying" to them about WMDs.... or at a minimum "deceived" them regarding the existence of WMDs. Using their own standards, they ALL JUST LIED to the U.S. voters ..... just like the Obaminable administration did about Obamacare!

The prediction attributed to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed just proves that he is smarter than the Democrats who released the report.
I think, of all the ppl on the board, WTF merits consideration as deserving of waterboarding
I think, of all the ppl on the board, WTF merits consideration as deserving of waterboarding Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Fine sentiment. You should be ashamed of yourself.

How are you with rectal feeding?

And somehow, this is all about Democrats?

Disputable or just assholiness?
your affectation of umbrage is ludicrous
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2014, 02:16 PM

How are you with rectal feeding?

... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
nevergaveitathought pays extra for his rectum to be fed
I'd rather we didn't have to use tactics like water boarding but I'm not prepared to say it should NEVER be used. If it is to be used it should be very selective.
  • WTF
  • 12-16-2014, 05:31 PM
Is it true we hung Japanese who water boarded our prisoners in WWII?

Disputable or just assholiness? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

.....what??????
Mr. Mitchell now has a target on his back because of the partisan "food fight" as he called it. The democrats, who are losing their majority, just wanted to take one last piss in the pool before they go back inside the house. Feinstein should be censured and her constituents might look for someone not as stupid, partisan, or old to represent them.
I'd rather we didn't have to use tactics like water boarding but I'm not prepared to say it should NEVER be used. If it is to be used it should be very selective. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Apparently, according to the guy who was there it was used "very selective"..

as well as according to the protocol with times and repetitions set in writing, which had been "approved" by the legal analysts responsible for the oversight.

Now, as to whether or not ISIS is following that "protocol" we probably will not know since those guys got their heads sawed off afterwards.
Mr. Mitchell now has a target on his back.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The Kennedys started a "war" with the Agency, and it didn't end well for them.