THE DESPICABLE OBAMA....

Obama Fails to Blame Taliban for Mass School Murder in Pakistan
President Obama's statement condemning the mass murder in a Pakistan school fails to blame the perpetrators, the Taliban. Here's Obama's full statement:

The United States condemns in the strongest possible terms today’s horrific attack on the Army Public School in Peshawar, Pakistan. Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims, their families, and loved ones. By targeting students and teachers in this heinous attack, terrorists have once again shown their depravity. We stand with the people of Pakistan, and reiterate the commitment of the United States to support the Government of Pakistan in its efforts to combat terrorism and extremism and to promote peace and stability in the region.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...an_821714.html
Okay, let's take the Mad Boy-King at face value. The terrorists are "depraved" and murderous. That being the case why are we not going after them at 100%...or even 50%. In 1917 it took one year to raise an army to beat the veteran German Army. In 1942, we invaded Guadalcanal in 8 months and North Africa in 11 months AFTER we built an army. Obama says it will take nearly two years (four by some experts) to build an army to go after an estimated 35,000 fighters in Iraq. What is wrong with this idiot and what is wrong with the idiots who still happily swallow his brand of shit?

I guess I have to say this considering the caliber of my readers; this is NOT saying that ISIS and the Taliban in Pakistan are the same thing. They are different branches on the same tree. Our responsibility is in Iraq and Pakistan (with our help) can take of their problem. Problem is that Obama has demonstrated time and time again that he does not like Pakistan.
ATTN: Two dumb asses at work...Stand back so the bullshit won't get on you.
Tah-Lee-banh ? What Tah-lee-bahn?

"I have them on the run"

who you calling "boy," JDIdiot?
I'll post here but this really deserves it's own thread. Someone may complain about unnecessary threads otherwise.

Some terrorists attack a school and kill 140 students and teachers...in Pakistan. What prevents that from happening over here in the United States? How easy it would be to carry out an attack on a school that has 2,000 to 3,000 students, unarmed security, unarmed teachers, and gun free zone around it. We have been so lucky so far. Some of us have talked about arming teachers or allowing qualified people to carry a weapon in the schools for this very reason. Now I'm not suggesting (this if for the mentally challenged) that a teacher will turn into Bruce Willis and take on a team of terrorists singlehandedly but which way would you rather go out? On your knees with a bullet to the head, or maybe doused with gasoline and burned, or fighting to defend your life and those of your students. Who knows, you may come out on top long enough for the police to arrive, figure out what they're going to do, set up a command post, open negoiations, before finally rushing the school to kill terrorists after a few hours. The Israelis know better than we do about terrorists targeting children and I'm afraid that we need a hard lesson to learn common sense.
who you calling "boy," JDIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He posted "Boy" as hyphenated with "King" ... would the "politically correct" wording so as not to be misconstrued by those (like you) who snap at any reference that might be remotely interpreted as being a racial comment be ..

..."CHILD-KING"?

By the way: How's the "chat" down at Nau's about the Black Rappers in NYC calling for the killing of police? Are they for it or against it? The killing of police.
Obama Fails to Blame Taliban for Mass School Murder in Pakistan
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Because .... it would be announcing his own failure, again.

Remember? This was the war "we should have been fighting all along"!!!!

That is ... until "we" have to fight it.
Apparently youall are saying the Taliban is not a terrorist org.
Problem is that Obama has demonstrated time and time again that he does not like Pakistan. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nobody likes Pakistan. Do you? Obama's foreign policy is a joke, but disliking Pakistan is not the problem.
Read between the lines folks.

Obama knows when the US pulls out of Afghanistan; the Taliban will re-emerge as the primary power in the region. The politics within Pakistan will get even murkier.

Obama doesn't want any public association with the Taliban. He wants us to think it is a non factor; that it is on the run, defeated. When in fact it is very much the factor going forward in the region.

Obama not mentioning the Taliban in this statement is a sign that he knows what is coming and has decided to (publicly) distance himself from the shitstorm. He is trying to protect his legacy.
Okay, let's take the Mad Boy-King at face value. The terrorists are "depraved" and murderous. That being the case why are we not going after them at 100%...or even 50%. In 1917 it took one year to raise an army to beat the veteran German Army. In 1942, we invaded Guadalcanal in 8 months and North Africa in 11 months AFTER we built an army. Obama says it will take nearly two years (four by some experts) to build an army to go after an estimated 35,000 fighters in Iraq. What is wrong with this idiot and what is wrong with the idiots who still happily swallow his brand of shit?

I guess I have to say this considering the caliber of my readers; this is NOT saying that ISIS and the Taliban in Pakistan are the same thing. They are different branches on the same tree. Our responsibility is in Iraq and Pakistan (with our help) can take of their problem. Problem is that Obama has demonstrated time and time again that he does not like Pakistan. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Please after six years of this shit, would some one please give Obuttho some rope. Preferably a very short one.
By the way: How's the "chat" down at Nau's about the Black Rappers in NYC calling for the killing of police? Are they for it or against it? The killing of police. Originally Posted by LexusLover
First of all, LLWhiteKnight, you know goddamned good and well that JDIdiot never posts anything that close to a racial slur by accident.

Secondly, why the fuck would I know the "chat" down in Clarksville at a drugstore? Why would you make sure a ridiculous reference unless you wanted to start the "the City of Austin Records Department says this..." Argument about Clarskville again?

Begone, foul idiot!
Apparently youall are saying the Taliban is not a terrorist org. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. Nothing "apparent" about it ...

Your fearful leader in the White House has decided to retreat from Afghanistan like he did from Iraq and allow the terrorists (aka Taliban) to overrun the neighborhood, which includes our "partner" Pakistan.

As far as I am concerned anyone who slaughters unarmed citizens, and most particularly children, is a terrorist ... particularly when the motivation is reprisal in an effort to dissuade future attacks upon the terrorists.