Looking For A Friend

Hello Everyone,
My name is Alyssa, and I'm a very reputable provider here in Nashville. I'm highly reviewed, some what low volume, and I've been locally based for some time. I'm currently looking for another provider here in Nashville that might be interested in advertising together, or if anything, just to hang out for coffee and shopping. I've reached out to a few girls already, and I unfortunately haven't gotten any positive responses. Actually, some have been completely rude in all sense of the word. So, if any ladies out there would like to at least have a try at starting a mutually beneficial friendship, please reach out to me. I'm honest, drama free, drug free, clean and I always prefer to laugh. I'm hoping to get some responses.
Thanks ladies,
Alyssa
Hey girl I'm from Arkansas just here in Memphis visiting don't know how far you are from Memphis but I love coffee and laughing and you should make it an option to visit lr sometime southern folks are always polite and good hobby spot well if you around Memphis this weekend look me up
Memphis to Nashville is 200 miles or a 3 hours drive.

Hey girl I'm from Arkansas just here in Memphis visiting don't know how far you are from Memphis but I love coffee and laughing and you should make it an option to visit lr sometime southern folks are always polite and good hobby spot well if you around Memphis this weekend look me up Originally Posted by Selena25
Actually.... I'm headed to memphis tomorrow until Sunday. Feel free to message/contact me. I'd love to meet up.