OK Nashville YOU ASKED for it now act right.

I HAVE BEEN here several times the last time I came for my bday last month I said I would skip Nashville the next time I was in the area FOR SURE ON THE WEEKEND. Because of the high damn hotels in the nice areas the areas I like to stay and the types of hotels I prefer to stay in. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO PAY 2 APTS FOR HOUSING IN A CITY, but Rockin Robin is with me and has never been, And we where in Memphis and her phone blew up for here, The men on this board in this City begged her to come visit this town.,
So We searched and searched for a room booked 3 days because you can not extend your stay in most hotels because it is so hard to get a room here.
WE CHANGED OUR WHOLE MAP TO ACCOMMODATE the need and want of the members here and on p411.
Got a decent hotel near the airport. NOT NO DAMN DAYS INN OR KNIGHTS INN BUT NOT A MARRIOT RESIDENCE EITHER BUT good enough here in this city it just gets worse every time even weekdays now.
MY FREAKING PHONE HAS ZERO SERVICE IN THE ROOM I HAVE TO BE IN CAR HERS WORKS FINE SO MAKE SURE YOU TEXT AND LEAVE VOICE MESSAGE I CHECK PHONE IN CAR OFTEN

Anyway she gets a p411 apt for 930 p.m. he gets a real close location at about 6 at 9 he text he is not coming because of AREA.,,? He said all the bust around here??? YOU KNEW DAMN AREA AT 6.. YOU WAIT TILL 9 TO SAY THAT SHIT....This isn't Brentwood? ??

OK I HAVE NEVER STAYED NEAR THE AIRPORT BEFORE.
It's not Brentwood or that hot county ELM HILL PIKE IS A BAD AREA?
I need assistance... CAUSE WE WILL CUT OUR LOSSES and move on to the next city I refuse to spend 3 hrs looking for an affordable nice hotel on line again we will just go to our next city. please let me know if we landed in the hot part of town near the airport?

MEMPHIS already showed there ass to her I hope Nashville don't absolutely shit on her. MEMBERS IF YOU REQUEST A GIRL PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT WORTH HER WHILE WHEN SHE COMES. If the hotel bookings continue to rise and be hard to get in the safe areas then your chances of getting alot of visiting girls will get weaker and weaker.

I just came here 3 weeks ago so I knew my business would be hit or miss but her I just knew she would be boomed with business cause yall begged her to add yall to the list... Now Nothing set in stone....

OK PLEASE GET your act right together please. AND ANY INFO ON THIS AREA IS WELCONED
Sorry to hear about the problems.

Had you inquired in the ladies' only area about places to stay?

I don't know about guys; I have heard that some Nashville ladies won't do outcalls to airport area hotels specifically citing the level of LE activity in that area. I totally agree that it was extremely inconsiderate of the guy you write about to cancel out roughly 30 minutes ahead of the appointment time for a reason that he arguably knew about 3 hours before time.

I wouldn't blame you for blacklisting his sorry ass, and if both of you decide never to come to Tennessee again... well, it looks to me like we well deserve that.

Cheers,

bcg
Bluffciyguy...yes darlingI know where to stay doll. Just getting 2 rooms for 3 days was very difficult to make it worth while. THIS TIME we HAD to choose airport area it was not a bad area but it was just the name of the hotel we had to get it was the only one that could fit us both for that many days and knowThe hotel it self was not bad .. and I found ZERO alerts on the area or hotel. However she had 3 p411 guys flake out one made it up to her the next day and rebook after giving her 30 minutes notices the day before. BUT ON Friday two p411 cancellation and the 6 eccie members that begged her to put nashville on the list.. 1 CAME THROUGH IN 3 1/2 DAYS.., You expect that kind of shit from back page fuckoffs., but not members....just don't p,m. And text a girl that is 3 hrs over and beg them to come to your city that is hard as hell to get rooms then ditch her..ANYWAY. IT was not a total bust room and board was covered thanks to Back page patrons and not this board.. But men, we don't go to a city just to pay the gas and hotels this is how we pay our rent where our children live feed our dogs buy our food etc. Etc. Etc. IM JUST VENTING CAUSE I CHANGED MY WHOLE MAP and plan to accommodate what the demand was for this hot blonde bombshell and yall treated her bad....It is one thing if we go to a town and we chose that town with no request but to get 6 request and hunt her down and practically beg to come and 1 makes it... SHAME ON YOU BOYS. After repeats, p411 and Eccie members I / we move mountains to accommodate yalls wishes. Yall are the backbone to our business when back bone flakes out its upsetting...
I want you to understand that it did not have to do with the airport area. i checked other ads and they actually listed their location as Elm Hill Pike Area or airport area. If it were a problem then so many girls would not come to that area.
SINCE YOU LIVE HERE, you may not be aware it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get a room for 3 or 4 days in a row OR to find one at a decent rate (less than $200 a night).
IF THERE SHOULD BE AN ALERT.. then put one out..
Let the ladies you request to visit know whats going on, really. Even AFTER I was told it was a bad area I kept a good eye out and never saw even a hint of trouble or anything out of place, Not even a patrol car anywhere wandering around.

Besides, if you have an appointment with a well reviewed and well okayed provider you can ASSURE YOURSELF that girl DOES NOT go out of town to INVITE problems !! I do not go 4 states away to find problems. When i do travel its because i am expanding area a little. I ONLY SEE MEMBERS of several verified websites AND those who come to me with IMPECCABLE REFERENCES from other providers so my clients pool is more limited than others. So when we get many requests from a place even hours away we definitely try to make it happen. Maybe you should be more considerate to your visiting girls. !
Just my 2cents since I was there... Rockin Robin
I never realized Nashville was so hot with LE, thought it was just a Memphis issue. Sorry to hear about the issue ladies. Hope the rest of your travel goes we'll.
Ladies, if there really is no excuse to be treated the way you both were. True gentlemen would never do that. Would love to see either one or both of you, but Nebraska is a long ways away. Hang in there.
I never realized Nashville was so hot with LE, thought it was just a Memphis issue. Sorry to hear about the issue ladies. Hope the rest of your travel goes we'll. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Based on my reading here, I've always thought the LE situation was much hotter in Nashville-Davidson County than in Memphis (I thought there was more or less standing advice to avoid booking Backpage ladies unless you were meeting outside Metro Nashville-Davidson County, for example). I haven't done a statistical study though, so I can't substantiate it...

Cheers,

bcg
I have to agree with BCG. The nearest play areas for me are Clarksville and then Nashville. LE is so bad, I sought out a site for any potential alert information. Since being a member here, I've already decided Memphis is on my to do list. The gentlemen in that area seem to be enjoying several options that are non-existant in my area, such as AMP's and the ever elusive but dearly missed SC scene.

Comparing succesful, enjoyable encounters to the amount of busts, I'm thinking Memphis is as good as it gets in the volunteer state, tragic as that is...
If well reviewed and reputable girls keep coming to Nashville and they have the same thing happen to them driving to Memphis might be the way to go.
FROM A PROVIDERS STAND POINT It's easier to book rooms less expensive just STAY IN A GOOD AREA.,, I seem to pay more Attention to my safety and we'll being when going out to the store in Memphis. BUT IF I had a choice between the two Mephis would win everytime
I am sorry to see yall's time was wasted here. It certainly doesn't help us draw quality service to our area. Hopefully it will improve.
Not sure where you got that AMP's are good. That's not what I read. Strip Clubs don't strip anymore and are basic bikini bars. Guess I could be reading the wrong place.

I have to agree with BCG. The nearest play areas for me are Clarksville and then Nashville. LE is so bad, I sought out a site for any potential alert information. Since being a member here, I've already decided Memphis is on my to do list. The gentlemen in that area seem to be enjoying several options that are non-existant in my area, such as AMP's and the ever elusive but dearly missed SC scene.

Comparing succesful, enjoyable encounters to the amount of busts, I'm thinking Memphis is as good as it gets in the volunteer state, tragic as that is... Originally Posted by Swinglife
"Good" is certainly a relative term
If it weren't for one gentleman who was referred to me by another, my trip to Memphis would have been a bust (biz wise) as well.

Gents on this board need to keep their word to traveling ladies, not just in TN, but EVERYWHERE on this board.

Unless you prefer to take your chances with unknowns.

Sorry to hear you and Robin were treated so badly. Maybe the gents will grow up with a pair and graduate from jr. high. (Said with a very slight bit of humor)