No call No show

For all the gents in Nashville looking at Jada James....be advised she was a no call no show on 10/11. Appt was confirmed earlier that day....but then the no call no show...cya gents...very discouraging considering her reviews...so much for those...I wonder if any were true ?
That's a bummer. She's great, and her reviews are true to my experience. Maybe she got spooked for some reason. She's very cautious. Sorry you caught the short end of the stick.
Yeah.
I can see why this merits a BIG alert.

Otherwise, it should be put in co-ed so it can be chewed and digested.

Now a NCNS with a thug waiting for you and making a move would be worthy an Alert.
She is normally not like this..
Maybe there was a reason....
Great girl - does not sound like her. Have you tried to talk with her about it before posting this alert? I have found she is quite easy to talk to.
I copied this from top of page: obviously this is not an alert that endangers someone, unless you took to many little blue pills and went over the 4 hour max:

Alerts - Tennessee Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Seems very unlike her. I'm sure there's a valid reason if she were asked. She's incredibly friendly and straightfoward.
yes this isn't an alert moved to co-ed section.
Well Mr Krakken I can assure you that I had given her every opportunity to explain...I sent her a msg the following morning asking why.....I know she read it....but gave no response....with over 20 ( verifiable ok's ) on my profile, I would have thought she would feel at ease since this was my first time in Nashville. Believe me....had she called, texted or pm'd me I would not have written the post....