Hottest providers / Hottest Clients

Forgive me if this thread sucks. Inspired by Nikki's thread and I suppose this could be considered reverse targeting in a way.....

Guys - who would you nominate as being the hottest provider past or present. What makes her hot?

Ladies - who would you nominate as being the hottest client past or present. What makes him hot?

All - do you have any hot stories you would like to share.

Personally, I remember Breanna (Roc) being pretty hot back in the day when she was new (have not seen her in years). Also, my current and past regulars are / were hot and capable of hitting grand slams in terms of physical attractiveness and personality. And Lauren (Roc) (the "Best Looks Worse Service" review from a few years ago). She was beautiful, received almost exclusively all bad reviews but she was a nice girl and I personally never had any issues.
Jenavette was hottie in her day. She was the first provider I was with that let me cum twice.
Winterfun - Great service and very professional
Good looking
Best provider I've had here was Jenny. Off backpage in 2016. Petite, very cute, great ass. Up for most anything. We became friends and posed as a couple to hire another girl for threesomes. Always a lot of fun. Frankly, no one else comes close...
P.S.: Great thread idea!
Lee1968!
In terms of women I have seen and are from Rochester. Rochelle, not even a close second!
I saw Rochelle probably 20 years ago when she weighed about 95 lbs. She was hot.
Not in any specific order but top 3:
Lee1968
Erica Hall
Tatiana M.

I just imagined a 4 some with these ladies……jeez
I saw Rochelle probably 20 years ago when she weighed about 95 lbs. She was hot. Originally Posted by bobmidnight
It has probably been that long for me as well. Best part about her is that her personality matched her beauty.
Rochelle and Alise were my favorites.
Ava24 - hot college girl with bad TCB skills. meeting up with her was like pulling teeth but was worth it back in the day.
  • stein
  • 12-03-2021, 05:54 PM
Is it the Rochelle you reviewed in October?
Nikki is hot.
Is it the Rochelle you reviewed in October? Originally Posted by stein
No