MISTRESS JULIE IN ROCHESTER

has anyone seen "big booty Julie" and what is your recomendation?
Saw her in '15. Dump apartment in Greece and I was sure hubby was hovering outside the bedroom. Her strapon game was rough.
I thought her apartment was immaculate, one of the cleanest one out there, and she dressed to impress. Wanted to see her but her rates are up there. Maybe after the holidays
She is bizarre

i recommend any ladies to not fuck with her. men, however, seem to be fine and she has a reputation as a steady provider.

one could even say a... loyal following. lol

i recommend any ladies to not fuck with her. men, however, seem to be fine and she has a reputation as a steady provider.

one could even say a... loyal following. lol Originally Posted by valkyra
This is cake-eating and cake-having. Some scary shit followed by "some people like her". As I posted, she was not much in my estimation--and that's what we're here for: to offer opinions on hookers. Your post is cowardly.
This is cake-eating and cake-having. Some scary shit followed by "some people like her". As I posted, she was not much in my estimation--and that's what we're here for: to offer opinions on hookers. Your post is cowardly. Originally Posted by Withnail
Why? She gave her opinion.

elg……
Why? She gave her opinion.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
Also wondering how me giving my opinion was cowardly. Not sure about the rest of the post, either.

He asked about opinions of her. She's completely BSC, but not the worst provider. Take it with a grain of salt.
All freaking girls are BSC....
Every last one of them....
Except your mom of course....
Her ya gotta ask yer dad about....
Her ya gotta ask yer dad about.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
"Bat shit crazy"--I don't know, but filled with rage, I think, is the case with all of them. Some keep it on a low boil, but the rest...They all resent what they do. They lie to themselves in order to do it. And the angry responses I will likely receive to this will prove my point.
Her ya gotta ask yer dad about.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I'll go with females think all men are BSC, even daddy

but we males know its really them
"And the angry responses I will likely receive to this will prove my point. Originally Posted by Withnail

cake-eating cake-having?
cake-eating cake-having? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
No--just smarts.

one could even say a... loyal following. lol Originally Posted by valkyra
Never met the chick and not my type. Plus the Goddess shtick seems annoying as fuck. That said I'm convinced that anyone who is reasonably successful in any business has a core group of loyal followers.
Never met the chick and not my type. Plus the Goddess shtick seems annoying as fuck. That said I'm convinced that anyone who is reasonably successful in any business has a core group of loyal followers. Originally Posted by RobZom
thanks Sr

I forgot to give V a like on that post ya quoted
btw should I have I read it first ????