How does one contact nikki?

How does on reach the legendary nikki.

I haven't made much effort in the past month or two. I've kinda given up. I don't know if I have to play a special combination on my piano, or talk in a certain frequency.

People have seen on her on here who says she's amazing.

I under she is remarkably busy, and probably has to get inquires.

Sometimes it feels like the good ones in area is hard to reach.

At least she didn't ghost me numerous times like Arianna. I'd take lack of response over misleading response.

Any pointers?
Send a dick pic! She loves those!
time is money. if you want her time and attention, send her money.
lolz
Send a dick pic! She loves those! Originally Posted by ben dover
Yep, I think a dick pic would be your best bet : )
Ask Gabrielle...
time is money. if you want her time and attention, send her money. Originally Posted by valkyra
Best advice I’ve heard so far
More to the point….you already got your answer……..why make it worse by begging in public?

elg…….
How does on reach the legendary nikki.

I haven't made much effort in the past month or two. I've kinda given up. I don't know if I have to play a special combination on my piano, or talk in a certain frequency.

People have seen on her on here who says she's amazing.

I under she is remarkably busy, and probably has to get inquires.

Sometimes it feels like the good ones in area is hard to reach.

At least she didn't ghost me numerous times like Arianna. I'd take lack of response over misleading response.

Any pointers? Originally Posted by goosrt3
Sometimes the best answer is no answer?
Ask Gabrielle... Originally Posted by Withnail
We all know your income can only support a coffee out…
Yep, I think a dick pic would be your best bet : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
All I wanted for Xmas was the simp to stop putting himself in my threads. Bruh I don’t bother you…every thread on eccie here comes the simp pimp
Ohh--left a bit on your chin, dear. Might want to dab that.
Ohh--left a bit on your chin, dear. Might want to dab that. Originally Posted by Withnail
Tell us about your non residing in ny lifestyle. Or how you will offer up 4k for an outcall to canadaigua & nobody takes you up on offer…
I live in NYC, dear.
Ask Gabrielle... Originally Posted by Withnail
How is gabby btw? Is she well? Sober & not paranoid? I wish her the best…just please convince her, I can not be her medical emergency contact anymore