Holy Grail

A provider who does outcalls, doesnt ask for a deposit , has her own transportation , knows that 20 minutes away doesnt take 3 hours to get there!!!

Anyone???
a wet dream ????
You should probably avoid using cheap ad sites full of flakes.

I see a lot of folks complaining about a lack of talent or that the good talent is too expensive. I hate to tell y’all but times are changing and you can’t just pick up a decent date off the road for $60 like you used to. You have to talk to these girls like they’re actual human beings and treat them with respect.

I have three regulars I see in Buffalo, and none of them post on any of the common ad sites. No flakiness, one of them even transports themselves (which shouldn’t be an issue right? You want to host sometimes you gotta pick up your date). You want to know the secret? I actually treat them like human beings instead of pieces of meat for me to fuck. Unsurprisingly when you treat someone like an equal they actually like you, and want to see you again. It’s not complicated.
Perhaps youd like to infom us where or what these sites are? I mean this an information exchange board.
And your right quuass but the respect goes both ways.
Let's get one thing straight both genders are opportunist but that's beside the point of what the main guy was making smh They treat us like Wallots and idiots but complain we treat them like meat it's a 2 way street. Also even if your treating them how u say the point is we're here for one thing and so many are confusing that along with white knighting like these chicks well sooner turn u into the police then let themselves go down don't ever forget that part
Thank you
Let's get one thing straight both genders are opportunist but that's beside the point of what the main guy was making smh They treat us like Wallots and idiots but complain we treat them like meat it's a 2 way street. Also even if your treating them how u say the point is we're here for one thing and so many are confusing that along with white knighting like these chicks well sooner turn u into the police then let themselves go down don't ever forget that part Originally Posted by change2chance
don't burn your meat and all will go well ????
WTF is a "wallot?"