Why so Dry?

I recently returned for a month to the area around Cayuga Lake in upstate after a long time away. It appears that nothing is left in Cortland, Ithaca and near surrounds, with Syracuse and BGM/Elmira being the only part of this sliver of USNY having anything left (and not much for the latter). Is this basically correct, or have all the ads moved to some new forum?
thanks in advance
The ads went the way of the DoDo after the shutdown a while back along with all the females. Now it's just a bunch of angry haters arguing with each other and sometimes their own other handles. Tis a sad time....
Now it's just a bunch of angry haters arguing with each other and sometimes their own other handles. Tis a sad time.... Originally Posted by ben dover
yet ...ya stays
nothing is left in Cortland, Ithaca Originally Posted by vercused
Cornell and Ithaca college make up half the population and when they leave for the semester so do the ones on seeking arraignment and other dating apps. I made deliveries into the Ithaca Commons area and lots street girls were there 24/7.
"Seeking 'arraignment'"

"Seeking 'arraignment'"

Originally Posted by The Drummer

lol

But but but, I thought the money is to "hang out" with them and the pussy is free if they "like you".
Yes. Money for "companionship" only.
Yes. Money for "companionship" only. Originally Posted by The Drummer
Don’t forget to pay in advance!
maybe if you spit on the board it'll get in the mood?

give it a little rub, tap tap? get the juices flowing?