Dallas Rain

This is not a review I just want to brag about the fantastic evening I had with Dee. BCD and a wonderful dinner with a most delightful lady.
That is awesome! I have never been BCD with Dallas, but I have to say that she is sweet, informative, non-judgmental,non drama, and all around great on the board!
That is awesome! I have never been BCD with Dallas, but I have to say that she is sweet, informative, non-judgmental,non drama, and all around great on the board! Originally Posted by Holly Love
She is just as great BCD. Non - judgemental, non drama, balls to the wall fun.
All Hail Dallas. She is the queen of Eccie especially when it comes to posting. I doubt I could ever even catch up to 1/3 of her numbers.
She's coming up on 40,000 posts (probably by next week) - AND she has time for dinner and a romp?!?! What a woman!!
All Hail Dallas. She is the queen of Eccie especially when it comes to posting. I doubt I could ever even catch up to 1/3 of her numbers. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I heard she can type with one hand, HJ with the other, have her two big toes in two different mouths, be DTing someone and Pegging another all at the same time.

Can anybody confirm this for me so that i can setup my first appointment with her? I think I am in love
She's terrific, glad you had fun
She is as fun at dinner as she is in the bedroom .

The women is a rare gem .
She is as fun at dinner as she is in the bedroom .

The women is a rare gem . Originally Posted by slickahhughs
+1

I have fun with her now, I can only imagine what kind of fun I will have once I get the chance to meat her....sorry, I meant "meet", I think.
... Can anybody confirm this for me so that i can setup my first appointment with her? I think I am in love Originally Posted by skbinks
Eat your Wheaties Binks. All that and more.
And sign up for at least the 2 hour tour.
I always set up for 2 hours of wild sex then take her out to dinner. She helps me get to dinner as I am stumbling around. Ask about her T-shirt that says I survived Dallas.
Eat your Wheaties Binks. All that and more.
And sign up for at least the 2 hour tour. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I have a feeling that she will break me, in one way or the other in the first 30 minutes. But what a way to go.
She is definitely one hell of a woman! Definitely a jewel.
A great lady - she is tons of fun and seems to be everywhere!
You will never tire her out as she is full of energy...it has been a while since I met her, but Dallas is one of a kind.
Yeah...okay...not attractive in any way...