Dining at the Y

OK so don't laugh, I just had to look up what "dining at the Y" meant and I finally found it. I guess you can tell I'm new to this....sorta. I just don't make it public like on here. But I need advice from the "council". I like dining at the Y, but since I've been doing this I have successfully done it once to a provider that was to my surprise remarkable clean, no taste, no odor. Personally I think it's amazing because I always thought the human body would taste or smell like something..good or bad, but anyway. I wanted the councils thoughts about doing this to people you don't know. I've always done it to people I was in relationships with, but this is a different situation and I know "safety first". whats your advice providers and serviced people... please... school me!

THE GUY
Providers probably keep it cleaner than the people you were in a relationship with. My 2¢ is that if you start going down there and it smells like rotten fish, you probably shouldn't be with her anyway.
OK so don't laugh, I just had to look up what "dining at the Y" meant and I finally found it. Originally Posted by anotheguy12

Please tell us you are kidding ... The term "eating/dining at the Y" has been around since at least the 70s, and I was in junior high.
The choice is totally up to you. The ladies don't "require" it and aren't going to get upset if you don't. But if its something that you enjoy and enhances your time with her, then why not? Its LESS dangerous with one of the ladies here than some gal you picked up at a bar... IMHO
Some ladies don't allow this service...so be sure to ask .
Some ladies don't allow this service...so be sure to ask . Originally Posted by pickupkid
Those are the ones that get crossed off the list.
Those are the ones that get crossed off the list. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

+1

HB
I agree with you 100000000000000%
My motto is TGIF - tongue goes in first.
No DATY is a total deal killer for me.
Daty is very important to my enjoyment of a session. I enjoy pleasuring a lady and have found very few ladies that don't enjoy it. I usually spend a lot of time down there. And when those thighs clamp around your head while the lady is squirming around the bed and getting vocal ... oh my!
I agree 100%. No dinning equals no biz from me! I canceled plans a few weeks ago I had after I found out inadvertently that she did not allow DATY. Ironically, she advertises "3 holes" She will give up the ass, but wont allow her pussy to be licked! Oh well, her choice, as mine to move on.

HR64
  • Old-T
  • 03-21-2015, 10:45 AM
That is precisely why one reads reviews, isn't it?
With someone you don't know can be very exciting. Especially if she's blindfolded.
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 08:55 PM
If it looks pretty and clean, take a chance and eat it like a peach. Have some fun.
With someone you don't know can be very exciting. Especially if she's blindfolded. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Yeah, you need to finally visit me, lol...I have the blindfold ready. Hell, all of you daty lovers need to come to Houston!

~