A lingerie party

Has there ever been a lingerie party where a lady or two modeled lingerie? I have no idea how it would be set up maybe a group grope to follow. Any ideas or does the thought of the idea suk?
Can leather be included?
And you know who I'm thinking of to wear that.
I am new enough on here that it may have been tried before and was a flop. It was one of those ideas you have while falling asleep. Perhaps two hotel rooms one for the lady or ladies to change in and the other as a modeling area. I suspect we could get 6 or 8 guys to chip in and share the expenses. The one concern is the noise that would for sure be a problem. From experance I know the ladies have the stuff. Hell what a chance to gather more panties.
I am new enough on here that it may have been tried before and was a flop. It was one of those ideas you have while falling asleep. Perhaps two hotel rooms one for the lady or ladies to change in and the other as a modeling area. I suspect we could get 6 or 8 guys to chip in and share the expenses. The one concern is the noise that would for sure be a problem. From experance I know the ladies have the stuff. Originally Posted by tucson
Expand your thoughts, it doesn't need to be a couple hotel rooms.
Hell what a chance to gather more panties. Originally Posted by tucson
Perhaps the gals would auction the panties, that would pay for everything.
Expand your thoughts, it doesn't need to be a couple hotel rooms.

Perhaps the gals would auction the panties, that would pay for everything. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
A suite would work better than adjoining rooms. Could explain any noise also.