Dominatrix Training

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction, I'm looking for Pro Dom to apprentice with, or a reputable company to get training through.

Thanks in advance!
Would,love to mentor/train You
Read and digest Erotic Slavehood - A Miss Abernathy Omnibus, by Christina Abernathy and Laura Antoniou.

Be advised: Miss Abernathy is not talking about part-time pay-for-play "session" BDSM. She's talking about The Real Deal, "relationship/total commitment" BDSM.

After you've done this, come back and ask again.
Read and digest Erotic Slavehood - A Miss Abernathy Omnibus, by Christina Abernathy and Laura Antoniou.

Be advised: Miss Abernathy is not talking about part-time pay-for-play "session" BDSM. She's talking about The Real Deal, "relationship/total commitment" BDSM.

After you've done this, come back and ask again. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Thank you! I just purchased it for my kindle, off to do some research.

Btw being a Dom isn't something that I have to force, it's something that has always come naturally in my "real world" relationships. Being submissive has always been the hard part...
Thank you!

http://kc.backpage.com/Domination/tr...as-tx/16886563 Originally Posted by DallasRain
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction, I'm looking for Pro Dom to apprentice with, or a reputable company to get training through.

Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by CelesteCarter
First off there aren't any companies that provide dominant training. It is a skill that is learned through hands-on experience or apprenticeship.

You have a number of paths you can take to learn the skills, but the first question to ask yourself is what kind of interest(s) do you have in this? Are you looking for mild, moderate or very extreme? And that question needs to be more or less asked with each area of interest.

You might want to start with a BDSM checklist (use Google to find one) and go through it and determine what areas are you willing to investigate and explore, and what areas you are not.

Joining Fetlife is a good way to connect with other dommes outside of the DFW area. You can read the forums and find good tips and advice from others doing this same journey. There are local groups that teach bondage, groups that are for femdommes/submissives, and even groups that are about teaching you how to use whips and singletails. The education you get can be applied to both lifestyle and commercial work.

You'll also need some willing participants to practice on to hone your craft and skills. Find yourself some "victims" who are able to provide useful and non-ass kissing feedback from sessions. It does you no good if all they are interested in is sucking up to you. While not everything is for everyone, the experience you get during your explorations can be built upon for later play.

For the most part the lifestyle community isn't the same as this one. So if you go that route you need not outright lie, but I'd suggest you not get too deep into the idea that you are learning skills from people so you can go become a pro-domme. Some take offense to that (and there's always that schism between pay-for-play and lifestyle play.
Very willing "victim" here.
Open, experienced and have some toys/tools we can try out.
Please contact me
Thank you for the advice!

I have learned the difference between this being a lifestyle and this just being pay for play... It's part of the reason why I semi retired. I really wanted to explore this in my everyday life, however it's not that to ask a potential s/o if he'd be interested in being my sub bc I really enjoy being dominate lol

I am on fetlife and it has opened up a few opportunities to apprentice so I'm eager to learn what will come of this.

First off there aren't any companies that provide dominant training. It is a skill that is learned through hands-on experience or apprenticeship.

You have a number of paths you can take to learn the skills, but the first question to ask yourself is what kind of interest(s) do you have in this? Are you looking for mild, moderate or very extreme? And that question needs to be more or less asked with each area of interest.

You might want to start with a BDSM checklist (use Google to find one) and go through it and determine what areas are you willing to investigate and explore, and what areas you are not.

Joining Fetlife is a good way to connect with other dommes outside of the DFW area. You can read the forums and find good tips and advice from others doing this same journey. There are local groups that teach bondage, groups that are for femdommes/submissives, and even groups that are about teaching you how to use whips and singletails. The education you get can be applied to both lifestyle and commercial work.

You'll also need some willing participants to practice on to hone your craft and skills. Find yourself some "victims" who are able to provide useful and non-ass kissing feedback from sessions. It does you no good if all they are interested in is sucking up to you. While not everything is for everyone, the experience you get during your explorations can be built upon for later play.

For the most part the lifestyle community isn't the same as this one. So if you go that route you need not outright lie, but I'd suggest you not get too deep into the idea that you are learning skills from people so you can go become a pro-domme. Some take offense to that (and there's always that schism between pay-for-play and lifestyle play. Originally Posted by Krunkman