Best place to suck sweets off of?

So whip cream is a given but what other sticky treats can be applied to the naked body and suck or licked off?? when should they come into action?
I love pop rocks while giving a bj.
Chocolate syrup on nips, or anywhere else you desire.
Maybe a popsicle to play with too.
Also mints while giving a bj is a nice touch.
Buttercream you can whip up a batch and it will last forever (freezes well). I don't like american buttercream for this because it can feel grainy. And pretty much anywhere except your lady flower.
I like using cake frosting.....also buttery nipple shots are good with butterscotch schnaps!
Ice Cream!
  • anita
  • 08-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Honey is always good. Very sticky though, even if licked clean.
Any ice cream topping (carmel,chocolate,strawberry) makes for a delightful snack :-)
so I was reading the thread title

"best place to suck sweets off of"

I'm forgetting the english thing about not ending a sentence in a preposition

but it is about where to suck not what to use when sucking but all the posts are about a good sweet to use and not a place

the best place is where a fetish discussion might come into play
the curve where the hip meets the kitty!
the curve where the hip meets the kitty! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh yeah, and when a bit of whatever falls down the y, and you start going for that, the smiles get larger.

Blueberries and strawberries go with whipped cream. For some reason a war with the blueberries surrounding the twin hills with strawberries on top of the hills snow fields until...

Btw, I have found that "sugar sprinkles" have a nice sugar rush, and, that a gals bellybutton is quite ticklish, when trying to get that last sprinkle there.
the curve where the hip meets the kitty! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I always considered that curve a cheek rest! Such a nice place!
Moscata, Asti, or any other sweet wine!
  • Jabr
  • 08-18-2015, 02:51 PM
Moscata, Asti, or any other sweet wine! Originally Posted by finman56
Yes! Or champagne if I'm feeling classy, tequila body shots for when things get more primal.
I bought my can of frosting for my tour.....wooohooo
  • Gbfsl
  • 08-18-2015, 08:23 PM
Peppermint schnapps sucked out of a belly button then applied to a nice clean kitty is a favorite of mine.