URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?83671-Thai-Bebe
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase area
Activities: lfk,bbbjcim,cg,k9,cuddling,69
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive Thai girl in her mid 20s. She’s about 5’5 tall. Slightly curvy build. No mommy damage at all. Her MMs are decent imo. Her skin is soft and smooth everywhere. If I recall correctly, she’s shaved bare. Nice grabbable ass. I loved the smell of her clean body. Ask Bebe for pictures. The pics are real, if slightly airbrushed. Just my personal opinion, but I think Ealli is overall prettier than most of the Latin agency girls.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice thorough review.
Need the providers contact info.
Please update contact info to say “phone number will be provided after screening”.

Bebe Thai’s email address is: sweetasianbaby05@gmail.com

Thank you!
  • Pyle1
  • 07-21-2023, 07:07 PM
Good review and valuable info, hope you get credit
Thanks for the review, how would you rate her face ?
What is her best feature ?
Her pics to the real thing are way different maybe 5 years old when she had less miles many filters and touched up pics. if u want something new she will do but not for the same $$$ as Bebe I’m a sucker for new but I leave feeling it wasn’t worth it.
Great feedback Muddy1, thanks.
I was hoping for an Angela Nickey revival but sigh will,have to wait.
  • Pyle1
  • 07-23-2023, 04:32 PM
I was hoping for an Angela Nickey revival but sigh will,have to wait. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
I must have caught Angela Nicky on a bad day because she got a lot of positive reviews. For me she had too many no's and generally seemed like she hated her job. It wouldn't take much for this new girl to exceed that experience.
I was hoping for an Angela Nickey revival but sigh will,have to wait. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Angela Nickey she was hit or miss saw her a few times but I made it worth my time and would see her when she would text me about a special she was having plus I like a taco spot on long point that was close to her incall. Nuru and tacos after 🙃