Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson

With all the Sterling controversy, has anyone picked up on this? This bloke has been long known to be a racist cunt in the UK. But, here is the states what do you guys think? This video had me feeling worse than before. He even admits to using the vile term! How can he refute it? When it rains it pours...

http://m.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-27266102
I love Top Gear. First saw the episode where they try to get the old Toyota truck not to start and finally they put it on top of the 10 story building and blew up the building and the car still started.

The host could be a tiresome asshole.
What's the deal with the phrase "could care less"?

Whilst growing up, I've always known people (parents etc) to use the phrase "couldn't care less", but I've also come across people who use the phrase "could care less" to mean the same thing (that is, "I do not care at all about that").

To me "couldn't care less" seems a lot more logical. If I couldn't care less about something, that implies I do not care about it at all. In contrast to this, to my mind the phrase "could care less" seems to indicate "I do care about this to some degree at least", but that's definitely not the meaning intended.
Is this the real iffy, more than 3 complete sentence? Why login without the green dot? Almost 7000 post and no review on a hooker board?

btw, what with all the new username CASH when cjohnny54(cjohn)fu_cc was in Mississippi, did not go as plan (WHAT THOUGHT I WAS GOING THE FLORIDA, wait was ALABAMA next wasn't LEXUSLOVER?

RIDER->IB->LEXUSLOVER WT$??????
What's the deal with the phrase "could care less"?

Whilst growing up, I've always known people (parents etc) to use the phrase "couldn't care less", but I've also come across people who use the phrase "could care less" to mean the same thing (that is, "I do not care at all about that").

To me "couldn't care less" seems a lot more logical. If I couldn't care less about something, that implies I do not care about it at all. In contrast to this, to my mind the phrase "could care less" seems to indicate "I do care about this to some degree at least", but that's definitely not the meaning intended. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Where in this thread does anybody use that phrase, Slobbrin?

Or did you post in the wrong thread again?

DUUHHHHRRRRRR!
This is the 3rd or 4th time the BBC has had to reprimand him on his baffling comments. He doesn't seem to learn.

I love Top Gear. First saw the episode where they try to get the old Toyota truck not to start and finally they put it on top of the 10 story building and blew up the building and the car still started.

The host could be a tiresome asshole. Originally Posted by gnadfly