Encounter: A return to the Well for a change...

Date: 6/17/19
Name: Am*
Phone: 504-579-9261
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://sites.google.com/site/happywellnessmassage/home
City: Metairie
State: Louisiana
Address: Independence @ Vets
Activities: FBSM, Light Kissing, HE, See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin, Tiny Spinner, Very Cute, Mini Skirt / T Shirt Combo...
Recommendation: Yes
thank you
Went there past weekend. Asked for Amy. The woman who said she was Amy (doubt it was the girl In this review) looked like she was 60.
Lol they always do that to trick us. Unless there's 2 girls named Amy I dunno
Hmmm let me see if I can help here.
Amps try to be fair to all the girls working there by rotating the girl per customer. I have been doing this for so long, and seen all the games played. First thing you do is ask the girl that approached you her name. Don't give out to much info of your recon. If she says a different name then ask for the girl you want. Sometimes they will also say she is busy, so you ask her what time she will be done. Most will tell you 30 minutes or so. Say ok I wait, or go to another amp. Or tell her you want 4 hand with Amy or who ever. If she goes to get her, then say you changed your mind, you want just Amy.
I have walked in places for the first time and an older frugal looking lady comes out. Says massage? Then she tries to usher me into a room. First thing I do is ask to use the restroom. While I'm in there I can hear more then her talking, and I can interpret some mandarin. If I did not see anyone while going into the bathroom, when I come out I start walking towards the front door. When the older lady comes to get me, I ask for a line up nicely or I'm going. They don't want to lose any customers, so she will go get the other girls or I leave. In Dallas I'm in good with a couple of mamasans there, so no games. I tell her who I want on the phone, and she tells me what time to be there. If I go to a new place I ask for a line up, no line up, I leave.
I have no clue why the pussy is so high in Louisiana even at the Amps here. Lol, in other places I pay anywhere from 200 to 250 for a 5 star young provider 20+ year old girl outside the amps, but not here. I am starting to believe in the LA GPS.. lol. Almost every chic on this board wants 300 per hour to start. Some want more, I'm telling you guys this because save your money and just take a plane ride for a day to Dallas. The amp chics there are way different then the amp chics here, and you can also find 5 star providers for 200 to 250 still in Dallas. Why Dallas, cuz it's ranked number 1 in this country for the best Amps. At the Amps there, I hand the girl 200, and it's a solid hour of what ever I want with unlimited pops, well trips to Greece not to much, but everything else. Not this bullshit here of 1 pop all stops for 200+. I had one amp girl here tell me she wanted 200 tip + the 60. Lol I tried to negotiate, and. She said I was cheap. I laughed got dressed and left. If you're dealing with this type of girl, save your money. Her service won't be good. If she agrees to the lower price. Walk out, just leave. You won't feel good once it's done, and will feel ripped off, so just leave. Go hunting another day.
AMPs in Louisiana is horrible. Florida and Dallas are way better.
AMPs in Louisiana is horrible. Florida and Dallas are way better. Originally Posted by didibaba123
Just a short drive either way.
Florida? Not the panhandle. Panhandle is even worse than LA.

But what little gold I have found in LA AMPs is just magic. I have met so many beautiful, exotic women many of whom leave me with new knowledge to better enjoy life. Amazing lack of inhibition. Courage. The stereotypes and media are wrong these women are smart, very strong and soooo confident. I should be so bold as them. They are an excellent mirror to myself. I got in better shape too because they have zero problems pointing out your flaws. They evaluate you better than you ever evaluated them.

...but not at the Well! I don’t understand why anyone goes into that dump! That is a retirement home!
I get that, contrary to popular belief, everything other than things tourists want is cheaper in a big city. In NYC Chinatown (not even Flushing but the relic in Manhattan) 50 for the hour is standard where I notice it is 70 in most smaller big cities (e.g., Little Rock, etc.) I am not a full service shopper--not that there's anything wrong with it--but I was offered it for one bill in NYC. Everything is cheaper in a big city except Subway sandwiches.

But that doesn't explain the problem with New Orleans, which is a major city if smaller than DFW. The only thing I can figure is that (1) it is the kind of town where it is pretty easy to scoop up the women here for conventions who just want to have a sex-scape and so the AMPS are competing with a conventional and totally legit hookup. Dallas and Texas in general does not seem that way at all and it can be pretty confused--more insistent on socially conservative sex norms and therefore creates a bigger demand for black market encounters. You don't really need to go underground in New Orleans: just have a hotel room and a dick and get out there. (2) We may just have less money. I think the income levels are lower here and fewer folks here have 150 bucks for an hour of relaxation, sexual or not. It follows that the price is higher for those who have that money to spend. Like, chewing tobacco was a lot cheaper in the crap ass town I grew up in than it was in NYC, but there was only ever one Cadillac on the lot, and I don't suppose the dealers negotiated the sticker price!