URL / Website: -
General Area: Near Longshan temple, 240 Kangding Rd,Wanhua District, Taipei
between Guilin and Guangzhou
Activities: CBJ, CFS
Session Length: 60m
Fee: 2500
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark, straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: She's slender, A cup, 5-6, 110, a bush, and cute little tush.
Recommendation: Yes
Very active area years ago, fun to observe. Like the 85°C bakery on the corner. Hope they still have the night market on Guangzhou st. Hope to be back later this year, keep them coming.
It's still very active. Definitely fun to observe. I saw young women being dropped off near 85C bakery. I saw 3 really cute thai's women walking the area, but don't know how to approach them. I prefer meeting the girls individually. I don't want to be talked into a multi-some.

I did notice one hot, young, chinese gal, with a tight body, standing really close to a police station. I wasn't sure if it was a sting, so i didn't approach her. We did glance at each other numerous times. Her manager is nearby.

I enjoy the area, it's exciting and fun. Sure, plenty of milfy ladies approach me but i decline their offering. They are pretty open about discussing price.
What's the name of the business?
What time of day to hang out?
Year old thread but my first trip to Taiwan is 47 days out (Going in late August 2024). I am a little new to the process - learning curve was pretty steep here in US and I am only in Taipei for a week, plus 2 days in Hong Kong - really not enough time to learn on the fly for Taipei and certainly not for Hong Kong.

So, where do I go in Taipei and what is the best approach?

I know it would be convenient to arrange in advance but what I can find to arrange in advance are all beautiful with HUGE breast. I really prefer small and natural (have not found that so far, but I don't know where to shop.)

I am Staying in Banquio District, but this is a vacation so I plan to roam around the city and take pictures of the sites, try the local cuisine, and . . . hopefully indulge a little. I am not expecting cheap, but I figure younger, cuter, and tighter will still cost less than "average" that I can find at home. It may be worthwhile to try the two or more option at least once and I am not getting any younger - probably need to do it now.

Ergo - any advice on Taipei? Longshan Temple area still good? Stupid as this may sound, what are the traps to look out for? What should I expect in terms of cost? Having never approached a girl on the street or market place, etc. . . I am hoping I am smart enough to figure out which girl(s) to approach but is it just as simple as walking up and asking? "Solicitation" in Texas will get you in a world of hurt if caught.