Contact Info: 0987282059
URL / Website: na
General Area: Longshan Temple, 236 Kangding St
Activities: cfs,hj, bbbj
Session Length: 15
Fee: 2000
Hair Length and Color: below shoulders, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: medium build, small breasts didn't remove top, good looking for the area,
Recommendation: Yes
I was hoping someone had intel on Taipei? Does this mean the Longshan Temple area is still good? Stupid as this may sound, what are the traps to look out for? What should I expect in terms of cost? Having never approached a girl on the street or market place, etc. . . I am hoping I am smart enough to figure out which girl(s) to approach but is it just as simple as walking up and asking?

I am flying to Taipei next month - my first trip to Asia.
The Longshan Temple area has tons on streetwalkers, especially on the south side of Guanzhou St and back streets. Some stand idle while others will approach. Scam likelihood is high, probably best to go to Ceasars Sauna and relax or many massage near Minquan Rd west of Xingtian Temple. Although massage studios denied FS for me. Another location is the Linsen area just south of Linsen Park, not many walkers, but nice area for clubs and and party activity.

So much good food in Taipei, clean and great bakeries.

Reading material http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...hp?1024-Taipei
Thanks Totempole. If I have anything to report when I get back, hopefully it will be worthy.
Yes excellent work TP. What is your favorite Asian city to visit and why ?