• GP
  • 06-20-2010, 10:15 AM
Gentlemen ONLY please.

I am curious about the ages of people who participate in the Hobby. Answer if you wish, but please be honest. This is meant for gentlemen only, not providers.

I did a similar poll in a local forum, but would like to see the results on a wider scale.
I've been curious about this for a long time. Thanks for posting.
I have always wondered too. I just voted.....it will be fun to see how this turns out. I'm still have a little way to go until the 81+ rang. ;-)
I certainly hope to be in the 80+ category some day! Probably need two popsicle sticks and some string and I should be good to go........
I certainly hope to be in the 80+ category some day! Probably need two popsicle sticks and some string and I should be good to go........ Originally Posted by runswithscissors
Just a slight thread drift:

When a dear friend of mine was touring through parts of Europe, she had a client that was 82 years old. She said that this man could do things to her and just were wonderful. And folks, we ain't talking about oral.

She said that he was just fantastic in bed and just knew what to do.

He sounded charming and very masculine. I would wish that condition on anyone at any age. And gosh, I would have loved to have been with him, myself. I've certainly thought about a trip to London!

The chart, though, sounds about right. Although I would think that the highest arc would be around 40's something through about the lower 60's. But what do I know?

Good topic!!!
Elisabeth
It is my birthday today so that just bumped me up bracket. I am now in the 66-70.
I am not as good as I once was, but I am once as I ever was. LOL
  • GP
  • 06-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Happy Birthday!
HB!!! Hope it's a good one, and hope you're treating yourself to some company BCD.
I've been also curious about this one, thanks for posting it. Happy birthday, hope you have a good one!
  • GP
  • 07-11-2010, 06:44 PM
small bump just to get some more people to vote
wooohooo Big Al---bet you can rock any ladies world!!!!
very interesting to see, and glad to know I am not the only horny guy over 55
  • bbkid
  • 07-13-2010, 06:46 AM
Didn't surprise me to see that they largest percentage of responders is in their 50s.

(damn, young whipper-snappers)
wooohooo Big Al---bet you can rock any ladies world!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
LOL, yes I can Dallas.
...And folks, we ain't talking about oral... Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elisabeth, you say that like it's a bad thing. You broke my DATY-lovin' heart....

LOL