Danny Dyer's PIMP?

Has anyone seen this movie? Click the video box to link to the IMDB listing for it.

Never heard of it.

Did he make his ho's use GSO?
Why? Is it any good?
You betcha. Deerhunter did a clincal trial on the GSO.
What is GSO?
What is GSO? Originally Posted by anova444
Pyramider is just being disruptive, which is par for the course. I have no idea why he is so infatuated with me that he stalks just about every post I make, especially with all the pretty women on this board he could be booking a sessions with rather than following me around.

Don't let it bother you. . .it is just white noise.

Actually I saw the flick on the rental shelf and wondered if it was worth checking out. I usually like British gangster flicks, and since this one was also about the hobby, I was curious. It has been checked out the last few visits, so I was thinking about buying it, but wanted to know if anyone else had watched it first.
Pyramider is just being disruptive, which is par for the course. I have no idea why he is so infatuated with me that he stalks just about every post I make, especially with all the pretty women on this board he could be booking a sessions with rather than following me around.

Don't let it bother you. . .it is just white noise.

Actually I saw the flick on the rental shelf and wondered if it was worth checking out. I usually like British gangster flicks, and since this one was also about the hobby, I was curious. It has been checked out the last few visits, so I was thinking about buying it, but wanted to know if anyone else had watched it first. Originally Posted by ANONONE

yeah, but still, whats GSO?