real ife sex for providers after long day at office

i was enjoying one of rochester most beautiful women including some AWESOME dato and digits on one of the planets most perfect butts when i suggested [ok pleaded for] a little greek action. the provider declined saying thats a no no reserved only for her s.o. that started me thinking after seeing 1-2 guys [maybe more] during the business day how does it effect her rl [real life] sex life. girls do you get home after 2-3 hrs of banging and just want to be left alone or are you ready for more. is the s.o horny as hell thinking of other guys ravaging you or pissed off and jealous. are there times he is horny as hell but your done. with your job being having sex with other guys do you allow him a little action on the side, do you ever bring home a lady friend for him to enjoy or share with you. i imagine everyones story is a bit different but id love to hear a few.and ladies thank you for sharing your heart soul and bodies with us [ i know its difficult sometimes] and to the s.o 's of the ladies thank you for sharing [ only the best parts ] with us and allowing us to enjoy the beauties you hold dear, if but for one great hour at a time
My S.O. is allowed playtime with friends, or other ladies of his choosing. Recently there was a great provider in town visiting and I offered to pay for an hour for him, but he decline stating that he can get it for free from other ladies, no reason to spend what I had just made.

I try my best not to have dates in the evenings or weekends, and the reason for it is consideration for my S.O. I want to be clean, fresh, and ready to go with him when the opportunity and the want is there. I do not hold any acts, or positions, or anything else special for him, because it is not a sexual connection that we share and hold dear. It it the real life connection of shareing our lives, children, household, wants, needs, aspirations, dreams, fear...ect., ect...

Open communication, love, understanding...all wonderful things!
Except for the pissed off and jealous part... my answer is all of the above...lol!

I have grown quite a bit sexually since I started doing this. My skills and techniques have been refined and my SO reaps the benefits ten fold! If I want to try out something new, he's my guinea pig! He understands when I'm tried and want to be left alone and there for me when I'm still worked up and I have been left in need of that finial release. He loves it when I come home and I'm all a flutter over a great session, rip his clothes off and whisper in his ear all the naughty things I just did!

We also make a point of always setting aside time that's just for us. No clients, no phones and no internet, just us.

We have always had an open and sexually adventurous marriage. He is free to find some action on the side if he so chooses but it's always been mostly me who needed the spice of variety. I am thankful for him and his acceptance of who I am as a person because I truly believe that if I had married anyone else I would be divorced by now!
open and honest responses and kina stimulating as well
open and honest responses and kina stimulating as well Originally Posted by petiteassman
Although the pillowtalk honesty is good to know. I would really be surprised if many providers responded to this thread honestly. In a way, although I'm sure there are those of us who wouldnt care to know the providers real life situations anyway especially when dealing with s.o.....I guess in a lot of guys mind it kinda takes away from the fantasy.

Like I know providers have lives outside of the hobby, but the shear thought or knowledge of that in session might be a buzzkill for some to know willingly ahead of time. It mattters not to me either way cause I consider that topic uncharted waters to ask about in session.

I am glad you started this thread as I was definitely curious about it, but Im gathering most hobbyist even regular clients wouldnt gather the gumption to ask about that. Her man has to be the farthest from my mind in session.

But again dont misinterpret what I'm saying, this is a nice thread to see.
  • coven
  • 07-08-2010, 11:59 AM
I guess I just think a little differently. Most of the ladies I see are either married or involved in long term relationships with S/O's that accept what they do and are alright with it. Hell, they are educated, articulate, beautiful and very sexually skilled, what idiot is really going to think that they go home to a house full of cats and knit for the evening?

I accept the fact they have lives outside of the hobby. If they bring up something personal, I don't shut them down. I'm glad they are comfortable enough with me to share some of their life. Hell, I even know a handful of their husbands/boyfriends/SO's, have had dinner and drinks with a few of them immediately after playtime was over.

So, I wonder if I am thinking a bit differently than most guys. Oh, and don't doubt that April's hubby is OK with this, I was on the phone with her one day and heard her tell him, it's Coven, he said Oh, OK and went on about his way. Do I tend to get close to some of the ladies I see? Yep, I actually have to like them to want to see them again. Do I want a long term commitment with any of these ladies? You bet!,
three hours at a time.

Hey, what did you expect? I paid my .02 and posted!

C
My SO and I have had an awesome sex life for over 25 years!!! We always remember that we "came first",so we make a special time for each other every day....{We also have dabbled in the lifestyle as swingers from time to time}
To be honest I was hesitant about answering the thread because so many guys say "oh I don't want to know if she has an SO, it ruins the fantasy" but I said what the hell he asked and the experiences I share with my SO are part of what makes me such a great GFE provider.

It's not like I lay there in the afterglow and rattle on about him. Most times the only reason a client even knows is because he asks if I have an SO right after he asks if I have kids.

This particular train of thought (guys not wanting to know about SO) has always struck me as kind of skewed (for lack of a better word). I mean you ALREADY KNOW that we are providers which means that you ALREADY KNOW we meet with however many men, how does knowing about an SO make a difference?
I am not shy about saying i have an SO...we have a unique relationship{very openminded in many aspects}.....he loves sharing me and then he "pounds me good" later after i tell him how good a time I had with my client!!! lol

........hell he even was at my gangbang in march{he made sure they "did" me reallly good}!!!!!!

Ditto April....{quoted} the experiences I share with my SO are part of what makes me such a great GFE provider.
To be honest I was hesitant about answering the thread because so many guys say "oh I don't want to know if she has an SO, it ruins the fantasy" but I said what the hell he asked and the experiences I share with my SO are part of what makes me such a great GFE provider.

It's not like I lay there in the afterglow and rattle on about him. Most times the only reason a client even knows is because he asks if I have an SO right after he asks if I have kids.

This particular train of thought (guys not wanting to know about SO) has always struck me as kind of skewed (for lack of a better word). I mean you ALREADY KNOW that we are providers which means that you ALREADY KNOW we meet with however many men, how does knowing about an SO make a difference? Originally Posted by April Showers
That was a great response April. I have always thought that too, but I am often confused by what other hobbiests think.

I have had the great pleasure of being an "SO" for a lady who was provider. I learned a great deal on a variety of subjects with her. Most important may have been the difference between sex and love is more clearly defined for women than it is for men. We often played with others in our bedroom, and it was at first hard for me to understand that she saw me kissing the other lady as more intimate than sexual penetration. Most men would argue the point!

The hardest thing in this thread to communicate is the fact that sex has emotion, connection, and caring for the other person; and pay for play does not.
i think we will find as more join in that more of us have SOs that are willing to accept what we do when we do it. My case is she does not so I am not going to hurt her out of pride and honesty. I am a honest type and have always told what i did if the question comes up.

I would have never guess that there is break time when you go home to SO. I would fall in the category, well you did it without me so why not when you come home. Otherwise, what is the point in coming home if you cant get it?

For you gals that have SO and do go home, you must do an awesome job of keeping his ego where it is. Guys are curious just as girls are but more so open. We want to know if we are the best, better than last guy, etc.... Thanks and keep doing what you do as long as ur happy.
I know a lot of people in the hospitality & tourism/restaurant/bar business/ whatever you want to call it....invariably after a long shift of serving others drinks....even though it is past midnight...all they seem to want to do is find another establishment (or somebody's house) that is still open and go party.

The film Waiting captures it pretty well.

Me personally I'd think that would be the last thing on my mind. Bed & sleep would be much higher.
We also make a point of always setting aside time that's just for us. No clients, no phones and no internet, just us. Originally Posted by April Showers
Shouldn't this also be the rule for BCD with a client?? I hate it when I'm BCD and the lady's attention is on the phone or the next client or checking her email.
The ladies who have posted here are very fortunate to have SO's who are so accommodating to their profession. In my relatively short experience providers have difficulty mixing providing with an open and honest relationship; some just don't have an SO, others have and SO who is unaware of their activities.

So for those providers who are in an honest relationship with someone who accepts (and maybe is turned on by) their seeing clients, I suggest giving that person some extra-special attention. Such people are rare and should be appreciated.
Thanks Gryphon!!!!!