Studio 48

Are there any strippers there who provide extras? I’ve been there twice and not sure.
They usually walk around with Menu boards in between stage dances!

SMH
Great first post.
They usually walk around with Menu boards in between stage dances!

SMH Originally Posted by Notuagain
LOL....
  • oklib
  • 07-10-2019, 06:46 AM
Being not a strip club fan where is this place
okib it's on Rte 48 between Fulton and Baldwinsville. Never heard anything good about this place.
Gonna be in the area and am thinking of stopping by. Can anyone confirm extras yes or no?
In the VIP room there is a path for the barback to get back and forth so he’ll probbaky be watching the action lol
Gonna be in the area and am thinking of stopping by. Can anyone confirm extras yes or no? Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
If she says not here ask about takeout
Haven't been in YEARS. The dive bar of strip joints. Girls used to offer extras in the private dance area. They also had a $5 cover...not sure what policy is now...
I went there tonight. It's called Whoosah's Lounge now. The place blows...and not in a good way. Luckily I got out of there spending 6 bucks. 4 for my beer, 2 for the barkeep.
so years ago when I was in college in Oswego we went down to cuse to drink and stopped here on way home....there was a daughter (who was a Fulton 5 at best) who called her mom to come help out....think about that one for a second...
never been back